Ollie's Mods: Naomi Mod + In Game Previews

Ollie™

logo.png

Naomi Updated Attire Pack WIP (Preview)

Elimination Chamber '17

EC_Screenshots.png

Notes:

I've had difficulties swapping her 2K17 hair with her 2K16 hair but I plan to eventually do it, I also can't figure out how to texture the ombre evenly, I plan on doing that properly too. Edited skin tone and face texture, I may keep editing the skin and face as well as making her eye colour far darker.

333e0143423543e37c7d03a487faa42d.png

Capture.png

Summer Rae Mod: (Preview)

Summer_Rae.png

Preview of my Summer Rae Mod with edited hair, fixed skintone and new face textures. Some minor clipping issues with her hair so those will need to be fixed and as soon as I finish her alternate attires, she'll be up ready to download!  

Trish Stratus Mod: (Preview)

trish.png

PLANS:

I'm going to be releasing an overhaul pack to replace all the face and body textures for female superstars in the game. The textures will be far higher quality than the base game and I will offer a variety of looks for each individual superstar.

Paige Mod:

UPDATE: 3.3

Paige.jpg

D/L: LINK

Edited by Ollie™
  • Like 31

12 minutes ago, Refat said:

Nice work on Alexa but I think v2 hair should be a bit more yellowish, not complete white.

Definitely agree, I just started editing it to make it less white. Thanks for the feedback!

4 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are your mods exclusively for women ? If they are, hopefully you will make Charlotte & Bayley some day :p

For now I'd say so, and yeah! I wanna make a Bayley Attire Pack but I can't figure out how to do certain things haha

• Like 1