How Hard Is It

Superfly22nd

um.. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! lemme try this, Barbed Wire ropes are POSSIBLE...just not likely right now. but according to what ive read, i think its kosstamojan who might be on the verge of something, so closer it comes, just not yet..if ever...

I would have to guess that barbed wire ropes would be possible, getting the right animation for them would be hard or next to impossible. You know, make it look like a person got whipped into the barbed wire & not like he's just bouncing off of them.

Edited by BigBossman

If everything was clearly labeled in this game it wouldn't be hard. All you would have to do is perhaps shrink the size of the ropes, change them to grey and change the animation for bouncing off the rope into the animation for landing on the corner post with the turnbuckle exposed. There you go - barbed wire.

yeah....not labels...

but yeah you all still astound me that your bothering. No offence, but you dont even know if the move being done address is stored in a static location, chances are it could change every time a match is loaded/ enviroments are changed. Good luck is what i say, but i wouldnt bother as its what, a few months till SD6 Is out? if your gonna invest time, invest it in the newest game else no one will be bothered...

If everything was clearly labeled in this game it wouldn't be hard. All you would have to do is perhaps shrink the size of the ropes, change them to grey and change the animation for bouncing off the rope into the animation for landing on the corner post with the turnbuckle exposed. There you go - barbed wire.

Thats like exactly it lmao, I would also use the animation where the wrestler stops himself on the ropes, but I doubt it will look that good...

naw...chances are turnbuckle animations will also position the player in a turnbuckle. The best bet is just taking an animation from when a players hit in the back. Of course, this is all theory and you cant put any of this into practice on a PS2, really.