My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

1 hour ago, Mj King said:

Nice Work Mate BTW How Should i Install That Goldberg As Attire 3 ??

You should first install Cave Waverider's Universal Alternate Attire unlock, i have not tested it yet, but it should work :) 

40 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks Dennis, awesome as always!

By the way, do you plan to mod the second attire too (modern Goldberg with black & white  trunks) ?

It was not plannend but i can take a look at it.  :) 

• Like 2

Goldberg looks good did you do just the first attire? and i you are gonna do a second can you do the black shorts with white trim that he uses more rather than the half black and white attire that he didnt use for long?

Edit, saw your earlier response.

Edited by Slambuca

Anyone having issues with goldberg  i put his file in the pac  CH folder when i load up the game i cant select attire 1 games crashes when i select attire 2 game works fine this is for 2k17 any help on this thnx

Edited by dredogg504

Hey guys,

here is my second Mod for WWE 2K17. A classic Earthquake attire pack with 6 brand new textures exclusive for WWE 2K17. I have created new logos and new normals, i think it looks much better than last year.

Download: Password via PM.

https://mega.nz/#!c88ymZgB!5RU2JI8EZafor2P94ffRJyTotYZt_3pSbWTl4goHPKc

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 9

Great job Earthquake looks incredible massive improvement overall looks so good. Also the Goldberg looks damn near perfect compared to the terrible job 2K provided it looked so off compared to what you have done.

• Like 1

OK I love the Goldberg. I love all your mods....

What I usually do is, I always create a back up of the original file before installing a new version. So when I installed your update Goldberg, and tried to change it back to the old version, for some reason I was not able to change back to the old version. Which is something that never happened before. It was weird....