Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

2 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

How to install APA. Is JBL->Bradshaw then? Because the Bradshaw .pac File overwrite another. Where to find Faarooq in Game then?

Yes and I believe that Faarooq would be found in the Big Boss Man's slot (??)

8 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I tried to changhe the slot for farooq with HxD but is different fromthe others .pac files

I managed to get it working by injecting it into a Lyncaz'o's Farrooq pac, no string editing was needed then just copy and paste

Edited by trioxin1331

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Edge and Christian Attitude era and Matt hardy V1 Previews

Sorry guys i was having problem with x-rey thats why i didnt post any mods in recent days i fixed it now here is 3 new mods wip previews.

Edge and Christian  attitude era and Matt hardy V1

e2471a1393.jpg

e246ec1847.jpg

e246913150.jpg

e247e5c32b.jpg

e2469e5495.jpg

e2477f105e.jpg

e245f66c9d.jpg

• Like 18

I am having trouble getting the APA Farooq to work. I opened the PAC into HxD editor to change the slot but it comes up differently than the other PAC files and changing the slot number doesn't seem to work right. The game freezes when I try to load him into a match.

I have tried injecting this Farooq into another Farooq i found but I couldn't get that to work either.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Just wanted to let you know, I just finished up a .moveset/.pofo for Essa Rios, I also plan to make them for Edge/Christian(I've also done a lot of other guys you have posted) on my page.  Feel free to use them/upload them with your mods if you want to, I'm not worried about credit or anything, have a good one.

• Like 2