Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

Brock lesnar 2002 and Big show 2017 released

03fdf4f051.jpg

17ef1c547e.jpg

both mods dont have passwords i tried to edit the beard of big show but no matter how many time i edit it ingame original shows up i have no idea how its happening.

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 10

58 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

03fdf4f051.jpg

17ef1c547e.jpg

both mods dont have passwords i tried to edit the beard of big show but no matter how many time i edit it ingame original shows up i have no idea how its happening.

Can you make orton with beard? Love your orton EC mod but still you're not send the pass(T.T)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeonRick said:

03fdf4f051.jpg

17ef1c547e.jpg

the big show looks fantastic

A serious Thank You for the Brock Lesnar 2002. I wanted this version so bad this year because brock was the cover boy...and I expected 2k to atleast give us 3 versions of the model....respect to the modders

Edited by amazing-maze

Noticed something strange in Big Shows eyes during the entrance.  Could be subjective to my video card and settings.  As he comes down the ramp his corneas pop out and back in and out.  Like I said, could be subjective to me only.

I'm back again, just to say how GOOD it feels to see a true Brock Lesnar in the game. I see you made a few adjustments to the body. The Hair looks like a younger BEAST. Brock was a beast back then. That's the Brock we should have. Now I can finally play with Goldberg vs Brock & Brock vs The Rock. I LOVE THIS BROCK!!!!!

It would be cool if you can further make other versions of the younger Brock. Like the version where he had on a few sweat suits.

WOW you did it

25 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Brock Lesnar is awesome, how can i set him as attire 2? the hex code is not the same as last year?

Exactly like I explained to you on the other topic.

You have to extract SHDC from the 2K17 pac and inject into any 2K16 pac. Hex edit and rename it accordingly.

mate you just told me some random words of stuff that i had to pay for and a site that didnt work, then i got mallware from trying to install something you said, so don't follow me around, i was getting half assed help from you so i asked elsewhere ffs.

You get people who write really lazy response's then get angry when people ask questions, if you can't be bothered, don't reply, this forum is not just for mod creators, but also for mod users bud.

You said use this... http://cheatengine.org/

The site does not work, so you said get it elsewhere, so i did and now have a mallware issue, and the other tool you said costs half as much as the game, i'm not a pro at these things, i told you previously in my other thread i have a genuine reason why, so if you are trying to be helpful, links and stuff (since you are more experienced) would be better rather than getting annoyed with me fella.

Edited by Slambuca

13 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

mate you just told me some random words of stuff that i had to pay for and a site that didnt work, then i got mallware from trying to install something you said, so don't follow me around, i was getting half assed help from you so i asked elsewhere ffs.

You get people who write really lazy response's then get angry when people ask questions, if you can't be bothered, don't reply, this forum is not just for mod creators, but also for mod users bud.

You said use this... http://cheatengine.org/

The site does not work, so you said get it elsewhere, so i did and now have a mallware issue, and the othewr tall yo usaid costs half as much as the game, i'm not a pro at these things, i told you previously in my other thread i have a genuine reason why, so if you are trying to be helpful, links and stuff (since you are more experienced) would be better rather than getting annoyed with me fella.

Yes because I'm really just trying to mess with you and all. Please.

You asked, I replied and tried to help someone who clearly doesnt even deserve my time.

Not my fault you cant even download Cheat Engine. But again, you're right, waste of time indeed.

And you're the one replying in such a way to me, not the other way around. I was more than willing to help you, "fella".

Edited by Legend_killer79

Jog on bud, I don't want your help at all after the first couple of responses, then its 'legend_killer' replied popping up every 2 seconds, you are just trying to irritate me, grow up.

Edited by Slambuca

4 minutes ago, Levon_BITW said:

Il est occupé, lui donner un peu de temps

I thought I had a bug, so I sent a message twice, I think it does a very good job, but would be nice to have the password ... 1488074565-password.jpg