Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

Great job on this mod man, I can confirm it works just fine in WWE 2K17 and I can confirm you have to use a empty chunk_cache or the game crashes. Here is a screen shot

c8102aadfd.png

PS: I noticed even if you update the wrestlers it doesn't update there menu picture which I would think it would bc they are not real pictures, they are the actual in game pictures. 

• Like 1

Just now, dashot88 said:

Great job on this mod man, I can confirm it works just fine in WWE 2K17 and I can confirm you have to use a empty chunk_cache or the game crashes. Here is a screen shot

c8102aadfd.png

PS: I noticed even if you update the wrestlers it doesn't update there menu picture which I would think it would bc they are not real pictures, they are the actual in game pictures. 

It didn't update because they pics are loaded just like they are in files and can not be edited in this game

This is how enzo has his entrance attire in the menu screen but when we make a custom attire he wont wear it

• Like 1

Just now, RollingRocky300 said:

It didn't update because they pics are loaded just like they are in files and can not be edited in this game

This is how enzo has his entrance attire in the menu screen but when we make a custom attire he wont wear it

Ahh that sucks, I thought for once Yukes would do something cool and just take a mirror of the actual CH file for the menu screen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dashot88 said:

Ahh that sucks, I thought for once Yukes would do something cool and just take a mirror of the actual CH file for the menu screen.

But it would be a cool thing to update those renders which modded character renders (still in game model but our edits)

Edited by RollingRocky300

Yeah this would be great!

@leon-rick: Strowman also worked for me in matches in WWE 2k17, but there occured three strange things:

1. in the entrance, it eas still the old model (without bald hair) being used - i also used curb stomps brock lesnar mod and the problem didnt occur there

2. the hair causes problems in the highlights, as it is fixed to an invisible point and kind of stretched then 

3. in the selection screen there is a second attire for strowman now, but if you select it, the game crashes

Edited by olympic_hurz

2 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

Yeah this would be great!

@leon-rick: Strowman also worked for me in matches in WWE 2k17, but there occured two strange things:

1. in the entrance, it eas still the old model (without bald hair) being used - i also used curb stomps brock lesnar mod and the problem didnt occur there

2. the hair causes problems in the highlights, as it is fixed to an invisible point and kind of stretched then 

You need to get rid of the 04 entrance file for Strowman to use the ring attire for entrance 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dashot88 said:

c8102aadfd.png

thanks man im glad it worked ingame.now i will port some of my old mods and make new ones too.

• Like 1

Hmm my game crash on start, did I need just replace the cache? And copy paste the ch file and replace?

EDIT: Nvm, I fixed xD

5 hours ago, dashot88 said:

You need to get rid of the 04 entrance file for Strowman to use the ring attire for entrance 

I removed the 04 file and still entrance with mask :s weird.

Edited by IagoVenom

6 hours ago, IagoVenom said:

Hmm my game crash on start, did I need just replace the cache? And copy paste the ch file and replace?

EDIT: Nvm, I fixed xD

I removed the 04 file and still entrance with mask :s weird.

change braun Strowmans entrance. This will solve the problem