CAS Help?

ItsMeItsMe

When i started up wwe 2k17 i noticed how 2K made room for ever letter in the alphabet in CAS slots which got me to thinking that if they took the time to create this then there must me loads more CAS slots available than what they made available. So to open WWE 2K17 i am going to need Teekens tool again to search and find these empty unused slots. Someone please point me in the right direction.

Created wrestlers get automatically sorted in alphabetical order this year and you can quickly navigate to your letter of choice. It has nothing to do with more slots. Besides, we have 100 slots and there are way fewer letters in the alphabet. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

• 3 months later...

Is there anyway to mod out the commentary files for CAWs so the announcer won't say anything like they do for modded ch files? I hate downloading a good CAW and having to hear Lillian piece together 3 random words that sound kind of close to what the name is supposed to be.

Edited by myk13

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 1:54 AM, myk13 said:

Is there anyway to mod out the commentary files for CAWs so the announcer won't say anything like they do for modded ch files? I hate downloading a good CAW and having to hear Lillian piece together 3 random words that sound kind of close to what the name is supposed to be.

In theory, you could use CCT to export the pofo of the CAS slot, open that pofo in Data Editor 2017, go to announcer settings then for the commentary name you can select a number in the 900 range and that should disable commentary and in theory the announce name as well.  

On 6/3/2017 at 7:09 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

In theory, you could use CCT to export the pofo of the CAS slot, open that pofo in Data Editor 2017, go to announcer settings then for the commentary name you can select a number in the 900 range and that should disable commentary and in theory the announce name as well.  

Tried that, but it didn't work.  It kept his CAW commentary. Oh well

7 minutes ago, myk13 said:

Tried that, but it didn't work.  It kept his CAW commentary. Oh well

Do you want to just remove all CAW commentary?  If so, the only way I can think of doing this, although extremely tedious, would be to use Sound Editor 2017 and go through each commentary file and inject a blank sound file over EACH commentary instance for CAWs.