WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

9 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

I'm not really going to be able to do a lot of character mods for the project. The arena stuff is too time consuming to do both and release it within a timely manner. I have about a little over 60 arenas planned. I have a dream roster ranging from 96-2000, but unless I'm getting serious help with that, it's not going to happen any time soon.  

A good starting point could be to make a list of WCW Alumni that are already in either 2K15, 2K16 or 2K17 in some form. Converting them to a WCW attire would be much easier as a starting point. Some other modders might be able to chip in and help with completing that list. It's much quicker to do attire changes than it is to make completely new models.

10 hours ago, Curb Stomp City said:

A good starting point could be to make a list of WCW Alumni that are already in either 2K15, 2K16 or 2K17 in some form. Converting them to a WCW attire would be much easier as a starting point. Some other modders might be able to chip in and help with completing that list. It's much quicker to do attire changes than it is to make completely new models.

Yeah most of the in game stuff has been finished since last year. Guys like @Dennis-Bieser @4 Life @LeonRick @Wizard3 Etc etc have made the mods for those. I'll have About 23-4 Sting attires for Wolfpac and Crow coming soon. Most of the roster that would need to be created would consist of character mods/CAWs.

I saw a list of an old save and that list would probably be the dream roster:

On 4.3.2017 at 6:14 AM, Tarnathos said:

Can you shortly explain what's the "Key"?

Your Thunder arena looks great!

I'd like to know that, too. Could you explain it a bit more? Or is it a secret?

4 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

Yeah most of the in game stuff has been finished since last year. Guys like @Dennis-Bieser @4 Life @LeonRick @Wizard3 Etc etc have made the mods for those. I'll have About 23-4 Sting attires for Wolfpac and Crow coming soon. Most of the roster that would need to be created would consist of character mods/CAWs.

I saw a list of an old save and that list would probably be the dream roster:

Ok looks good. PM me if you need certain people, I might be able to help.

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I'd like to know that, too. Could you explain it a bit more? Or is it a secret?

There is no secret.. you just have to compress all your files to zlib inside the 2k16 pach

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, Curb Stomp City said:

Ok looks good. PM me if you need certain people, I might be able to help.

As far as I can tell, here's the list of everyone in the 2K PC games that are also WCW Alumni, from a cup of coffee Where the Big Boys play, to the 16 time World Heavyweight Champion:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EiIrlGxxpahdA7SXwi4nI_-_9y5UQTbnXXymphpVINQ/edit#gid=1260600410

Let me know if I missed anyone.  Also I think every WCW guy in 2K15 was also in 2K16.

• Like 1

The 10 attire pack for Wolfpac Sting is now up. 

I'm going to work on getting Crow released sometime this week. I have to fix a lot of problems I'm having with hair showing up. I think I found a good hair choice for the early crow look.. (Ignore the attire) Didn't sculpt it just yet but it looks pretty good:

WWE%202K16%203_11_2017%202_21_56%20AM_zp

WWE%202K16%203_11_2017%202_22_05%20AM_zp

Also, coming soon..... lol: 

WWE%202K17%203_12_2017%207_32_37%20PM_zp

• Like 14

Updated the link because I screwed up the Wolf tee attire.. If you notice anything being off, please let me know.

Edited by hovathagod32

great job on the red and black attack sting brother!! cant wait to see all the crow attires. btw in that pic of hart vs sting is that nick patrick you made lol ;) i was thinking bout doing him and Randy Anderson cuz hes passed away would be a cool tribute to him :)

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

great job on the red and black attack sting brother!! cant wait to see all the crow attires. btw in that pic of hart vs sting is that nick patrick you made lol ;) i was thinking bout doing him and Randy Anderson cuz hes passed away would be a cool tribute to him :)

Yup. 

I didn't know he passed away.. Him and Little Flair are in the plans. Because they're character mods, I may release them separate from the conversion project. We'll see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

Yup. 

I didn't know he passed away.. Him and Little Flair are in the plans. Because they're character mods, I may release them separate from the conversion project. We'll see.

Anderson died on May 5, 2002 as a result of the testicular cancer. He was 42 years old, was diagnosed with it when Bishoff fired him in 96ish that's why he was off for a bit. Also another i would like to see is Brian Hildebrand / or ring name Mark Curtis the little guy was the one who always got excited with his hands when the wrestlers would hit each other. See if you remember him here is a pic y2jandhildebrand.jpg

And the video from the fan he stopped lol :)

Gota make the little guy hova he was a main ref until hes death in 99 Hildebrand was diagnosed with stomach and bowel cancer in October 1997. After having surgery in attempt to remove it, he continued refereeing for WCW throughout the following months.

I really like this little guy lol sry for the big post hova lol

alot of refs from WcW died in the late 99 thru 02 this prob had alot to do with it going down hill also i think but Curtis was the one who sold it for fans like he couldnt believe what happened lol RIP 2 of WcW greatest refs!

• Like 1

Much appreciated on the Wolfpac Sting pack! I must admit, I immaturely hated the look of the default model because of his facial hair. However, thanks to your mod, I replaced it with a non-pubic-faced version and he looks awesome! Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, machine1004 said:

Thank you very much.

But There is no ponytail Attire.

maybe 5. Nitro 6/29/98 (Ponytail Attire) file and 7. Fall Brawl 98 are the same file.:unsure:

Sorry about that. I'll try to get that fixed later today and reupload

5 hours ago, machine1004 said:

Thank you very much.

But There is no ponytail Attire.

maybe 5. Nitro 6/29/98 (Ponytail Attire) file and 7. Fall Brawl 98 are the same file.:unsure:

Updated the links and added the separate slot for the Ponytail attires.

To everyone that downloads, please let me know if anything else is off with your files.