amMatt's 2K17 Mod Hub: Sasha Banks Preview!, Matt Hardy preview, Jeff Hardy Attire Pack Released!, Charlotte 5 Attire Pack Released!, HHH 17 Released!, Updated Arenas.

amMatt

2 minutes ago, BlazeOne94 said:

nah, you have done something wrong. Everything work' fine

Have the mod here downloaded everything replaced what to replace. . I then downloaded the 2 arenen and since he is not loading the logos

7 hours ago, olympic_hurz said:

7 hours ago, ThrashTom said:

20170215205336_1.jpg

20170215205359_1.jpg

20170215205422_1.jpg

So with me it is not despite reininstallation it shows me no logos

Same thing happen to me with the sd live arena i dont have the titantron logo or movie

Edited by GonZaa

I just realized that the walltrons for RAW seem to be bugged. The video only plays on one walltron type but not on the others. I assume thats not intended especially since you use different walltrons on your arena. SD on the other hand works perfect. 

Just now, GonZaa said:

Amazing mod. You see the pictures that we post with the arenas? my smackdown dont have titantron :/

Yes i've seen it, I do not know what to do about it, i'll reupload the arenas on CC later, maybe that'll fix it.

Just now, amMatt said:

Yes i've seen it, I do not know what to do about it, i'll reupload the arenas on CC later, maybe that'll fix it.

Thank you. Your mods Are so amazing. When will the cena mod  be released?

12 hours ago, amMatt said:

please reupload it fast, stopped Universe Mode waiting for this :p

2 hours ago, ThatGuyWhoKills said:

please reupload it fast, stopped Universe Mode waiting for this :p

I checked the thing once again and the problem seems to be the logos delivered in cc. When i take a look in my logomanager, there several logos downloaded, which have no content in it, that seemingly belong to this mod. Hopefully there will be a solution soon! thanks in advance!