WWF SmackDown Oval arena formula needed

Impaler

Hi guys, since WWE 2K14 does not have an online anymore and I completely missed the boat by downloading only mere 4 arenas of WCW Nitro and Thunder.

Can any of you share a formula how to create the original oval WWF SmackDown arena? Which colors are ropes and so on and so forth and whathaveyou.

Please. Thanks.

Do you know about Google ? Youtube ? Or even how to search on this site ? I mean its not like you need help for this , its not a rare arena to find. If you can stop picking your nose or scratching your balls for 2 mins your CAA would be done by now

nice.. you have proven to me that you are beyond helping people...  of all people with the knowledge you have you had to bring the chap down... not only that but of all the people I know  on this board I would have thought you would have helped....

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 6:08 PM, bugsyboy said:

Do you know about Google ? Youtube ? Or even how to search on this site ? I mean its not like you need help for this , its not a rare arena to find. If you can stop picking your nose or scratching your balls for 2 mins your CAA would be done by now

I literally cannot find it anywhere. I tried searching but to no avail. I cannot a find any video or a post or anything where a formula is being supplied to recreate that particular arena.

On 01/09/2017 at 3:35 AM, Impaler said:

I literally cannot find it anywhere. I tried searching but to no avail. I cannot a find any video or a post or anything where a formula is being supplied to recreate that particular arena.

Download that save (http://www.mediafire.com/file/668a22y1sjmw4s3/WWE2K14+Best+of+Save+by+BigChrisSpirito.zip) and extract SD old arena and then import on your save with WWE2K14 mod tool.

• Too Sweet 1

On 9/3/2017 at 2:42 AM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Download that save (http://www.mediafire.com/file/668a22y1sjmw4s3/WWE2K14+Best+of+Save+by+BigChrisSpirito.zip) and extract SD old arena and then import on your save with WWE2K14 mod tool.

Thank you, but it that for XBOX 360? and is that a Xbox 360 save file? Damn, I'm on both PS3 CFW and OFW.

• 6 months later...