tomwearsglasses - WCW/nWo/WWF Mods; Warrior Updated, Greg Valentine Rhythm & Blues Released

tomwearsglasses

:D Thanks guys!  I've been excited about this one for a while.  Between last year's Austin mode and the last two Hall of Fame showcases, the game already has a surprisingly deep early 1990's WCW roster and arena set.  I figured while I'm in the process of WCW-izing the roster; might as well show some love to to this wacky period.

6 hours ago, MatMania said:

Haha this is genius :D Is there a Diamond Studd on the way perchance? 

If people are interested...

I guess it's Survey Time:

Are you only here to see the nWo, or are you also here to see to gimmick monstrosities of early ninties... Dubya Cee Dubya?

Well @MatMania, I've got bad news and good news.

The bad news is that the fans didn't come out for Survey Time :(

The good news is I'm making Diamond Studd anyways ;)

Edited by tomwearsglasses
  • Like 7

Gimmick monstrosities all the way! That's what the kids don't get about today's wrestling...it should be people who look like a fat uncle in ridiculous costumes :D

This is awesome nice one mate! You're a star. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MatMania said:

Gimmick monstrosities all the way! That's what the kids don't get about today's wrestling...it should be people who look like a fat uncle in ridiculous costumes :D

This is awesome nice one mate! You're a star. 

Finally! Somebody that gets it!

:D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

Oz is hilarious.. You should show it to Nash on twitter lol

10 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

nice d studd lol u should do ddp, studd and nash and send it ddp via email lol mabe hall is still living with him lol ;)

DDP would probably love it - but I feel like Nash would try to hit me up for royalties (even though my mods are free).

3 hours ago, Davehinnegan1986 said:

love the wcw gimmicks. The Zodiac could be another one to do?

Good suggestion.  I have a solid list of characters of varying levels of ridiculousness.  We'll see how far into it I can get with this game.

I know.  We've all been thinking it.  Triple H has so many attire options in these games, but none of them feature gorgeous, long, flowing, blond hair.  Why can't someone fix that?

Finally, someone did.  Prepare for Terra Ryzing!

I'm still working on the movesets, entrance videos, etc.  But I'll be releasing Oz, Diamond Studd, and Terra Ryzing together as the "Before Everything Kliq'd" Pack.

• Like 9

Oh man, just thought, what about Greg Valentine's hideous Rhythm N Blues run with the black hair and jacket? Haha. Not dub ya c dub ya, but what a brilliant disaster. 

Stupendous!!

Loving the gimmicks.

I know you're a WCW guy, but it would be awesome to slap a Diesel attire on the Oz mod (and darken the hair) for his 1993-94 look. Any chance of that happening?

Regardless, keep up the great work!

Released!  Link on first post.  Separate downloads for each character pack.

NOTE: For now, you'll need to update your string file from WWE2k17+, as these names were just added.

• Like 3