tomwearsglasses - WCW/nWo/WWF Mods; Warrior Updated, Greg Valentine Rhythm & Blues Released

tomwearsglasses

I love the before everything Kliq'd Pack. Great work!
A pre-Midnight Rockers, short-haired, black underwear 1986 AWA debut version of "Sean Michaels" and an early, short-haired The Lightning Kid may be great to complete the pack, but I guess they weren't in WCW, haha.
That said, it's still very awesome to have Oz, the Diamond Studd and Terra' Ryzin' to play with.

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

My ultimate goal is still to build a complete WCW gaming experience, and there is so much that has to go into that.  So I don't have a lot of time to stray into projects that don't feed back into that.  But if anyone wants to use any of my textures to help with other projects just let me know.

My next character project, however, is going to be a Bobby Heenan pack, which will be mostly his classic WWF attires (but also probably two WCW ones ;)).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had to start messing with Heenan's body texture for a different attire, but while doing so I took a stab at re-texturing his face.  It's subtle, but I think he looks more human and Brain-y now.  @eri619 and @Wizard3, what do you guys think?

Edited by tomwearsglasses
  • Like 5

Custom Lillian Garcia Announcement Packs

Since @Robbie686 cataloged all of the announcement files, and now that Sound Editor allows for drag and drop file importing (courtesy @TheVisitorX) - I decided to make custom announcements for some of the WCW mods.  Each pack has a full set of Lillian Garcia announcing: "x" "x_has been eliminated" "accompanied by x" "and x" - and a few have additional or alternate clips.

Here's the list of who I've done for now:

• Disco Inferno
  • General E Rection
  • Hugh G Rection
  • Hugh Morris
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Rick Steiner
  • Scott Steiner
  • Shane Douglas
  • Sid
  • The Giant
  • Warrior

All files are in wav format, and as long as you have the newest version of Sound Editor you can just drag and drop them over the one you want to replace.

Main download link at the top of my main post, and again here: https://mega.nz/#F!I90zBb4b!nZObXdmtqURd-2FIGORTHg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Custom Lillian Garcia Announcement Packs

Since @Robbie686 cataloged all of the announcement files, and now that Sound Editor allows for drag and drop file importing (courtesy @TheVisitorX) - I decided to make custom announcements for some of the WCW mods.  Each pack has a full set of Lillian Garcia announcing: "x" "x_has been eliminated" "accompanied by x" "and x" - and a few have additional or alternate clips.

Here's the list of who I've done for now:

• Disco Inferno
  • General E Rection
  • Hugh G Rection
  • Hugh Morris
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Rick Steiner
  • Scott Steiner
  • Shane Douglas
  • Sid
  • The Giant
  • Warrior

All files are in wav format, and as long as you have the newest version of Sound Editor you can just drag and drop them over the one you want to replace.

Main download link at the top of my main post, and again here: https://mega.nz/#F!I90zBb4b!nZObXdmtqURd-2FIGORTHg

Amazing work bud!! Loving this WCW stuff!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatMania said:

@tomwearsglasses @Robbie686 Added ALL Finkel calls and ring announcements to my thread if that's your bag :) Not sure if either of you gentlemen have the missing 2K16 Lillian Garcia calls I'm after? Honky Tonk Man, Roddy Piper, Stevie Rey, Sgt Slaughter, Miss ELizaebth etc. etc. 

Whoa that's fantastic!

HTM and Slaughter are in 2K17 so you should be able to find them with Sound Editor.

Someone made an announcer table as a Google Doc last year that lists all of Lillian Garcia calls. I'll dig it up if you can't find it. You can use that to track down those announce files.

1 hour ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Whoa that's fantastic!

HTM and Slaughter are in 2K17 so you should be able to find them with Sound Editor.

Someone made an announcer table as a Google Doc last year that lists all of Lillian Garcia calls. I'll dig it up if you can't find it. You can use that to track down those announce files.

Thanks mate, I did search but I couldn't find it sadly :( If you can track it down that would be great :) Can I export with sound injector? Otherwise I was just doing to decrypt the whole pack and find them.

3 hours ago, MatMania said:

@tomwearsglasses @Robbie686 Added ALL Finkel calls and ring announcements to my thread if that's your bag :) Not sure if either of you gentlemen have the missing 2K16 Lillian Garcia calls I'm after? Honky Tonk Man, Roddy Piper, Stevie Rey, Sgt Slaughter, Miss ELizaebth etc. etc. 

Amazing man!! thanks so much for you hard work!! :D:D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MatMania said:

Thanks mate, I did search but I couldn't find it sadly :( If you can track it down that would be great :) Can I export with sound injector? Otherwise I was just doing to decrypt the whole pack and find them.

No, you can't export with SI, but you can with the Sound Editor from last year (for 2K16).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, MatMania said:

Thanks guys, if you can link me to the list of last year's call ID's that would save me a lot of time. Thank you :) 

2K17 is soooooooooo much better with Finkel rather than Lilian :D

8 hours ago, MatMania said:

Thanks guys, if you can link me to the list of last year's call ID's that would save me a lot of time. Thank you :) 

You can find the link at the top of the first post here:

The first tab has them listed by sound ID, the second tab shows them by character, and the later tabs list the DLC wrestlers.  You can use this to track down the sounds in 2K16, then use either Sound Editor 2k16 or Ravioli Tools to extract the files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robbie686 said:

Chill man was only a quick test 

Chill what? Obviously we knew it'd work, just suggested turning it up. If you're gonna get upset over a simple suggestion, then don't post it. Considering you said "sounds so good" it seemed you thought it was right which it wasn't and I was just trying to offer input which you have to become defensive over. 

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

48 minutes ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Chill what? Obviously we knew it'd work, just suggested turning it up. If you're gonna get upset over a simple suggestion, then don't post it. Considering you said "sounds so good" it seemed you thought it was right which it wasn't and I was just trying to offer input which you have to become defensive over. 

wow

1f602.png

@Robbie686 Not sure what you intented with your last few comments, but they come off quite dickish. I see nothing in Red's comments that is inflammatory. He is just providing constructive criticism. So I'm not sure why you would respond in that manner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LordJustice17 said:

@Robbie686 Not sure what you intented with your last few comments, but they come off quite dickish. I see nothing in Red's comments that is inflammatory. He is just providing constructive criticism. So I'm not sure why you would respond in that manner.

What manner? all i said was " chill man it was a quick test " 

Like I said, maybe your intention was different, but from an outside perspective following the thread of comments you come off like a dick. The "chill" comment is dismissive and suggests that Red was freaking out and making a big deal out of something. Based on his comment he was not. He made one simple suggestion.

Your second response when read in the context of the first also gives the same impression.

Just now, LordJustice17 said:

Like I said, maybe your intention was different, but from an outside perspective following the thread of comments you come off like a dick. The "chill" comment is dismissive and suggests that Red was freaking out and making a big deal out of something. Based on his comment he was not. He made one simple suggestion.

Your second response when read in the context of the first also gives the same impression.

il stay off chat