Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

22 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

See this short little clip:

source.gif

That's how you insert the text. Then you only have to send me the data.xml file, no other changes in that file needed!

Test, test, this is a test.

• Like 1

Sound Editor 2017 1.0.0 has been released in the first post. Happy testing! Please beware that this is a beta release!!! Use it at your own risk!!

I need people who would like to make a short video clip with something like a tutorial or short introduction. Please let me know if you can make such a video!

Things to know:

game_sound_m.pck - is the main sound file which includes most of the themes and also the menu soundtracks!

DLC10_Character_Pack_1.pck, DLC30_Character_Pack_2.pck and DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck are all for DLC characters and their sounds!

ra_m.pck  has ring announcements and all files beginning with comm_ are commentary!

Ignore files with "e_s" because that files are only event files with soundbanks and no other sounds!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 7

@TheVisitorX

I'm going to do a passion project thanks to you. I'll edit ALL the name file for the audio. I want to kill the commentary team and save as much Lillian's intro (and grab from older games as well) so we can have them in, in a .rar file for everyone to use...

As I'm not that useful for the modding, like Dennis, or like Pozzum and cave (or you) for programs, I'll do something like this. :) Also, I guess it saves by itself once I 'edit' the names? I'm so glad to be able to export and import. I'll make the game 1000000 times better... Imagine someone going crazy and making....an ECW version of commentary, or a Jim Ross version... (probably more easy...) But It could be done ECW wise, as it was in last year and there was random quotes about 'nothing' so it could be done actually. probably would take time...

Anyway this year, Audio file, Arena modding (Which I have to talk with Lord for that) & Logos are my priority for the community as my first project was small compared to what Pozzum is doing for the collection of mods/Attires from older game. But the audio, not many will take that task and here I am :D Thanks so much again.

• Like 3

Awesome Work Bro Can't Wait For CCT And Data Editor!!!

#MakeModdingGreatAgain!!!