Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

Wow I think I finally found a way to use this version. Its so different from last year, which is why I had so much problems understanding. I hope someone can make a full video on this.......The converter doesent work, but it works on my older computer for some reason. So I do have a way to get the wem music files

im wondering if someone can help me. this is my very first time ever using sound injector or wwise. i downloaded wwise and now have 3 separate apps (WWise 64 Bit, WWise Project Zipper 64Bit, and WWise Wave Viewer 64bit). The first one can't open because it has no external string? Also, of all of these, I don't see any Sound Injector software. I tried to download the  adf.ly/1jTMiv but Kaspersky will not allow me get through. Is there a way to allow Kaspersky to give me the ability to download it?

I really appreciate any help you all can give me with this as I am really trying to learn. This software seems amazing and I truly appreciate the creators behind it and will definitely be donating to the cause if I can get it to run

I hope somebody will do that. I would like to offer a tutorial to help but my time is limited and I'm really busy with work and development from CCT and SE. Besides, I'm not a native English speaker and I think it would be a lot better if someone, who speaks like a native, could explain that. Which would make it easier to follow. ;)

Edited by TheVisitorX

34 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I hope somebody will do that. I would like to offer a tutorial to help but my time is limited and I'm really busy with work and development from CCT and SE. Besides, I'm not a native English speaker and I think it would be a lot better if someone, who speaks like a native, could explain that. Which would make it easier to follow. ;)

hi there, im wondering if you might be able to just explain what I NEED to download as  downloaded wwise and now have 3 separate apps (WWise 64 Bit, WWise Project Zipper 64Bit, and WWise Wave Viewer 64bit) but none of them seem to be what everyone here describes

48 minutes ago, Misaki86 said:

Can somebody make a youtube tutorial im the laziest person ever and super noob XD

I'm hoping for this as well as I am super noob too and am super lost

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

hi there, im wondering if you might be able to just explain what I NEED to download as  downloaded wwise and now have 3 separate apps (WWise 64 Bit, WWise Project Zipper 64Bit, and WWise Wave Viewer 64bit) but none of them seem to be what everyone here describes

I'm hoping for this as well as I am super noob too and am super lost

You don't need to download or install something. SE does that by itself. If not, the links are all in the description in the first post. Installing all 3 files is fine. Wwise 64bit is the right one but you don't have to use it! SE uses WwiseCLI to convert files. CLI means command line interface. SE executes Wwise in the background, you won't notice that. That's why you have to install and setup Wwise.

Also make sure that you have installed the vcredis shipped with the Sound Editor. Regarding your Kaspersky issue... I don't know because I don't have Kaspersky installed, sorry. You could try to deactivate it during download and installation or maybe there is a whitelist somewhere? Wwise is only needed for converting files to wem! You still need SE to "install" that files!

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

You don't need to download or install something. SE does that by itself. If not, the links are all in the description in the first post. Installing all 3 files is fine. Wwise 64bit is the right one but you don't have to use it! SE uses WwiseCLI to convert files. Installation is enough. Also make sure that you have installed the vcredis shipped with the Sound Editor. Regarding your Kaspersky issue... I don't know because I don't have Kaspersky installed, sorry. You could try to deactivate it during download and installation or maybe there is a whitelist somewhere? Wwise will only needed for converting files wo wem! You still SE to "install" that files!

thanks so much for the response!

wait so the 3 WWISE apps I have are all I need? The virus error happened when I clicked that "download" link at the bottom of the header post - maybe I don't even need that? If these are all I need I guess I will just have to wait for a video tutorial on how to use haha

45 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

thanks so much for the response!

wait so the 3 WWISE apps I have are all I need? The virus error happened when I clicked that "download" link at the bottom of the header post - maybe I don't even need that? If these are all I need I guess I will just have to wait for a video tutorial on how to use haha

To convert files to wem, yes. But it is not all needed to "inject" that files in WWE 2K17. Sound Editor does that. That Wwise thing is only to convert your mp3 and wav files to wem, because the game works with wem files and can't use mp3 or wav. But that wem thing is a proprietary format and there is no other way to convert the files. That Wwise dependency su***, but I can't do anything against that :(. 

You still need the Sound Editor to replace the files! It is possible that Kaspersky blocks the file because of the installer used or because of the file and memory routines, which the Sound Editor uses. Or maybe it is because of the adfy link.

Edited by TheVisitorX

It is because of the decimal separator. Please check your windows region/language settings and the separator for numbers. Should be entry number 3. There is an empty separator and it needs to be . or ,.

Edited by TheVisitorX

First of all,thanks for the sound injector,its gonna be a really handy tool,i managed to convert the files,but now how do i import them and replace the tracks?

Im new to this whole wwe modding,sorry ^^'

Open one of the pck files in the game sound folder with:  File - open. Now all sound files are listed in the grid. Click on one of the rows with the right mouse button and select "import".

Or use the shortcuts:

p = (p)lays the sound
e = (e)xports the sound
i = (i)mports a new sound
d = (d)eletes that sound

game_sound_m.pck is the main sound file, which holds the most themes and the menu soundtracks. All files with DLC are for the dlc characters. ra_m.pck is for the ring announcements. All files with comm_ are for commentary. Files with ending _e_s can be ignored.

When you open a file, there is a tree menu left with "sfx" and "english (us)". Themes are always in "sfx", commentary are mostly in "english (us)".

Edited by TheVisitorX

OH! thanks man,really apreciate the quick answer

Here's what im trying to do,im trying to replace "Traditional 1" With TJP's theme,i hit import,select the file,and it says file data injected,but when i try to play the theme,tradional 1 still plays

There could be two reasons for that:

1. You've had the game opened while injecting files (it needs to be closed)
2. The id for the song is another. Sometimes there are multiple files for the same song.

So try it with another song/id.

Version 2.1.2 has been released. It's only a bugfix release which (hopefully) fixes that annoying format exception for languages like PL and FR.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Il est à cause du séparateur décimal. S'il vous plaît vérifier vos fenêtres région / paramètres de langue et le séparateur pour les nombres. Devrait être l'entrée numéro 3. Il y a un séparateur vide et il doit être. ou ,.

Yes it was actually empty, but when I select the point, the application tells me:1487086405-error.jpg