FinaleStar's Mods || AJ Styles 3 Custom Attires || RVD 11-Attire Pack Released || Neville SummerSlam Attire || Nakamura 4-Attire Pack || Big Cass SummerSlam 2017 || Dean Ambrose SummerSlam 2017 || Legend Killer Randy Orton 10-Attire Pack ||

FinaleStar

Hey can you make Shinsuke Nakamura's current T-shirt attire plzz.And if there is a change in his next attire this week then make that attire too.Thanks

3 minutes ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey can you make Shinsuke Nakamura's current T-shirt attire plzz.And if there is a change in his next attire this week then make that attire too.Thanks

I'll probably just do his Backlash attire if Julian doesn't do it first(he probably will :P) because a T-Shirt really isn't that much of a change for me to want to do a mod for it.

2 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

I'll probably just do his Backlash attire if Julian doesn't do it first(he probably will :P) because a T-Shirt really isn't that much of a change for me to want to do a mod for it.

I asked Julian to make one but he told me he wont be making that attire

23 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Hey so I'm finally gonna strat working on Jercho's attires now after being lazy.So if you have any attire requests for him let me know since I only have 3 on the list :

WM 19
Bad Blood 03
HCTP

Something from 99-2000 would be cool if you fancy it, when he had his long (non-ponytail) hair.

Like this:
tumblr_m98j7xLLQl1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎07‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 7:16 PM, Tidal said:

Something from 99-2000 would be cool if you fancy it, when he had his long (non-ponytail) hair.

Like this:
tumblr_m98j7xLLQl1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

This red barbed wire attire is one of my favorites for sure. :) I think he wore a Raw is Jericho cutoff T-Shirt with that as an entrance attire, too.

On ‎07‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:41 AM, FinaleStar said:

Early WM 19 Jericho preview

unknown.png

Looks awesome. :) This is one of my favorite Jericho attires as well.

All right so here's the full list of Jericho (Attires) these might change some may be removed or added.

WrestleMania 19 - Finished
SD : SYM -
W.I.P
SD : HCTP - W.I.P
Bad Blood 03 - W.I.P
Backlash 03 - W.I.P
Wrestlemania 20 - W.I.P
That one Barbed Wire Attire above (would appreciate someone telling me the event he wore it at) - W.I.P

Wrestlemania 19 Done just need to fix his goatee clipping.

2v0ixw4.png

• Like 4

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Retro Chris Jericho 7 Attire Pack Preview
21 hours ago, EL_G said:

Looking good! The red barbed wire in the picture is against Dean Malenko on a Raw Is War sometime late 2000. But he also wore it at No Way Out 2001.

Right. I was searching on the Network to see which date it was, but couldn't find it (just used the search function, though, haven't had the time to go through all the RAWs of that year manually). He didn't wear an Entrance T-Shirt at No Way Out 2001, but he did wear the black Raw is Jericho entrance shirt with cutoff sleeves on that RAW, which is why I'd prefer that version as the shirt just went so well with those tights. :)

6 minutes ago, emerikan said:

was just curious to know if you had considered doing any retro jericho attires going back to has WCW days?

If I can find anymore references for this attire I'd consider it

Image result for chris jericho wcw attire

• Like 3

@Cave Waverider The exact date is RAW is WAR from November 27th 2000. 

@FinaleStar If you need references for what shirt Cave is on about, they're here. 

If you want to know the exact shape of the tights pattern from the attire you mentioned, PM me. I have an old lo-res texture from a mod that you could use to make a higher quality version, but don't want to share it here as not sure who it belongs to.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the referencs @LordJustice17 and @EL_G made working on Jericho much easier.

So when i'm finished with Jericho I most likely going to make a couple modern day attires for others just want to know if anyone is interested in these Styles attires

Payback '16

264_PAY_05012016dg_3762--f12dbb919a048f9d3acef3da4134403c.jpg

G1 Climax (vs. Tanahashi)

Image result for aj styles g1 climax

That time when he turned on Cena (probably the Juy 4th episode of RAW in 2016)

Related image

I'm probably going to end up making them for personal use anyway just want to know when I'm finished with them if I'll release them

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Julian already did

But its in his 10 attire pack and when I install it only one CH file is there and it has no red attire of him

13 hours ago, BFG said:

Would you be moving back into the retro attires after your aj attires? I'm really enjoying your retro work at the minute that's all keep up the good work 

Depends on if I can find someone in game who I think needs a bit more retro attires

13 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

But its in his 10 attire pack and when I install it only one CH file is there and it has no red attire of him

I use Julian's AJ Pack it does have the red attire in there I believe he posted a list somewhere in his thread

On 5/12/2017 at 2:52 AM, BFG said:

Maybe a randy savage late 90s? Eddie Gurrerro like his blonde died hair? Long hair Eddie? Just throwing ideas not causing any offence!

Long Haired Eddie has been something I've wanted to do for a while haven't found suitable hair though,if I do I'll make him soon.

WM 20 Jericho Preview

1zxpp9h.png

• Like 6

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: WM 20 Chris Jericho Preview
  • FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Early Guerrero Preview