FinaleStar's Mods || AJ Styles 3 Custom Attires || RVD 11-Attire Pack Released || Neville SummerSlam Attire || Nakamura 4-Attire Pack || Big Cass SummerSlam 2017 || Dean Ambrose SummerSlam 2017 || Legend Killer Randy Orton 10-Attire Pack ||

FinaleStar

8 hours ago, Refat said:

Great work on Taker brother. Use his 2K15 model as it looks younger and perfect for that era.

That was a pretty good idea thanks man 
Now only if this works in game

aufjup.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Something with the model is fucked but here is the updated Original attire

If the body is buggy then why not keep the default body and use the 2k15 head only? Hope that doesn't break the face animations.

Edited by Refat

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Texture Edits: 2003 Undertaker Preview,The Machine Gun Karl Anderson Preview

So ABA Undertaker's first 3 attires are already done, (2K16 Port,2K17 Fixed and ABA 2003) request any more attires you want for him probably gonna finish next week or so.

Here's something I've been meaning to work on for a while too(Don't mind the shirt normals I accidentally ported in the 2K17 normals on the 2K16 shirt)

1z5s0fs.png

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 2

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Texture Edits: 2003 Undertaker Preview,AJ Styles Preview
  • FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: 2003 Undertaker Preview,AJ Styles Preview
  • 2 weeks later...

1z69is3.jpg

This is something gonna try to fix his beard not showing up and stuff still can't fix the body problems tried importing the head that fucked the animations somehow.I'll try to fix it though :p

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Mj King said:

hey can you make that rock wrestlemania 28 attire with beard ??

I'll probably do it when I finish making some Taker attires.

Was surprised to see this Ministry Taker attire wasn't in the base game so 

vff5zm.jpg

• Like 2

The Attires planned are I may add more to the list but that's it for now.(bold=finished) :

WM 26
WM 24

SS 06(SummerSlam)
SS 08 (Survivor Series) (Might replace this with
RR '09)
WM 22
Unforgiven 06
WM 17

1zgyqdt.png

Thanks to Ammatt for letting me use his Edge face texture looks great in-game.

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 12

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Edge Attire Pack Preview

So the Mania 22 Attire is done

16bgev7.png

Survivor Series 08 is kinda giving me problems with the beard and beanie clipping through the head probably just gonna do Rumble 09 instead (which is finished)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BFG said:

This edge attire pack all going to be singles run edge? Great job looks great

Nah there's Mania 17 and I have about 2 attire slots left so I may make some Brood and Edge&Christian attires if I have the time

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 1