6 hours ago, Andy said:

But the attire slots for Razor are not there in the Attire unlock misc.. So how i can use more than one attire on Razor and others like Shane Mcmahon?

You would have to follow Cave's tutorial on switching who has alternate attires.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BasuIO said:

Awesome work people !!!

Hey Rocky !

Remember me?

Heyhey!

i met you 2 minutes ago!

16 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hope you make lesnar's 02 attire 

without the chest tattoo

yea

Hi ...

tnx for everything but i have a big problem !

when i copy the file of BrayWyatt or Strowman in ch folder and start the game, in selec superstar menu after selec one of this two star, wwe2k17 crashing and game closed

when i delete this files and copy again original backup ch file for this two superstar, problem solved but ... i have the original stars not those i download !

plz help

2 hours ago, Mehrad said:

Hi ...

tnx for everything but i have a big problem !

when i copy the file of BrayWyatt or Strowman in ch folder and start the game, in selec superstar menu after selec one of this two star, wwe2k17 crashing and game closed

when i delete this files and copy again original backup ch file for this two superstar, problem solved but ... i have the original stars not those i download !

plz help

clear your chunk_cache.bin

21 minutes ago, Shubham lesnar said:

How to clear

create a notepad without writing anything in it.then save the notepad as chunk_cache.bin.then drag the notepad one .bin to wwe 2k17 main folder

Edited by I CAN I WILL
  • Like 1

Is there anyway you guys will release these attires as packs like Razor Ramon but for Baron Corbin, American Alpha etc please because I really would like packs like the AJ Style 10 attire pack I downloaded that was the best.....:D

I don't think that works Andy. Asked about it in the help section and a couple of the guys said it wasn't as easy as renaming files this year. There's kind of a long drawn out process in order to get it to work. According to Waverider, Legend Killer, and 4Life " This year you can't simply rename it. You will have to extract the SHDC from the 2K17 pac and then inject it into a 2K16 pac. Then you rename it."  "This, and also don't forget to hex edit the 2K16 pac once you've injected into it to change the ID in there also."

1 hour ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Gallows has been making good progress...

While he has been making good progress, we had a huge problem with his arm wear so he will be a bit delayed