Is the reversal indicator broken?

TakerUnder

i noticed that sometimes say i start an online match and im busy doing something else while the practice match is on while it looks for an opponent and i set the controller down and happen to look over at the screen an notice my wrestler is doing a reversal by itself lol. and noticed that say ya opponent is on the ground and u stomp on them a few times then try to pick them up ur opponent will  perform a reversal without taking away any of their reversals they have left

i noticed that sometimes say i start an online match and im busy doing something else while the practice match is on while it looks for an opponent and i set the controller down and happen to look over at the screen an notice my wrestler is doing a reversal by itself lol. and noticed that say ya opponent is on the ground and u stomp on them a few times then try to pick them up ur opponent will  perform a reversal without taking away any of their reversals they have left

I think 2k removed bots reversing after you do too many stomps on them while their on the ground earlier in its release, but I think they added it back in again. Because it didn't happen the first month I played it, and I even turned off bots reversing just to test it, but they're still doing it. And to further the test, I lowered one of my caws reversal to the lowest level of its attributes.

Edited by TakerUnder

Preorders... If they can get people to pay for their product before it's released, (They're good at it) then motivation goes out the window. If people stopped preordering, more time would be spent making the game better, because they'd have to prove to us players that it's worth the price. (Plus they release all the content from pre-orders later anyways.) I don't know why they'd even have preorder bonuses if we put our feet down.

That and they need to perfect the content that they have, before creating more. That's my two cents.

Preorders... If they can get people to pay for their product before it's released, (They're good at it) then motivation goes out the window. If people stopped preordering, more time would be spent making the game better, because they'd have to prove to us players that it's worth the price. (Plus they release all the content from pre-orders later anyways.) I don't know why they'd even have preorder bonuses if we put our feet down.

That and they need to perfect the content that they have, before creating more. That's my two cents.

Didn't THQ get shut down because they were running out of money? 

And bloody hell, I am now dealing with another bug in a self promotion promo on mycareer, I crash whenever I win a promo with my rival, and whenever my opponent wins, my game doesn't crash.

Edited by TakerUnder

• 4 years later...

The reversal system is really aggravating me, the stupid cpu just reversed everything near the end of the match it's thrilling and fun a bit but doesn't feel like I am in control enough I can play smash bro's at a high level, and other fighting games why can't I play this am I too slow? I get "too fast" all the time too like it's this illusion wonky frigging thing that has no predictability or reason. 

it just seems like chance, I can't Arkansas seeding there reversal pressing the button almost nearly in sync and like what the hell? I get nothing does it have to be that in sync?

i al going to get other games to

test my coordination and reflexes but this it's just crazy. It feels like some lame arcade game "press reverse! Bing bing!" "Press reverse! BING BING" geeeh. There should be blocking and evading moves too.

i wonder, the game companies don't ever screw with players because I'm sure Nintendo did this to my online game modes since the switch is Nazi or something I am like a Jewish smash bro's Nintendo huge Zelda fan of games with androgynous sexually ambiguous characters.

Edited by Guyleaf