WCW Turbo

Oddbrother

Originally appearing in the video game, WCW Nitro, playing a match in this arena results in smooth performance on the PlayStation One version, and the high speeds of the Nintendo 64 and PC versions.

Would anyone be up to replicating this logo on the PC version (and others, if desired) of WWE 2k16? I'd like to use it as a Show/Arena that aims on speed... and probably some advice on what I could do to make such a thing focused on it.

Sorry, I don't have a proper quality graphic to show the logo with. Just a video of gameplay that someone recorded and posted on YouTube.

Edited by Oddbrother
  • Like 1

Originally appearing in the video game, WCW Nitro, playing a match in this arena results in smooth performance on the PlayStation One version, and the high speeds of the Nintendo 64 and PC versions.

Would anyone be up to replicating this logo on the PC version (and others, if desired) of WWE 2k16? I'd like to use it as a Show/Arena that aims on speed... and probably some advice on what I could do to make such a thing focused on it.

Sorry, I don't have a proper quality graphic to show the logo with. Just a video of gameplay that someone recorded and posted on YouTube.

Here... I don't really need credit

29o0txe.png

Here's a PSD. You can color and edit as you please: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8yvne4y7v0igv0/WCWTURBO.psd

• Like 3

• 2 months later...