X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

11 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

damn ya now i see that in the chpac folder damn it idk how im gonna be able to get them out

If the PAC files are Shdc then I would assume, extract and decompress each file. 

If the file file is a dds texture, the rename the file to dds and it should work. 

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

If the PAC files are Shdc then I would assume, extract and decompress each file. 

If the file file is a dds texture, the rename the file to dds and it should work. 

Some chpacs like Orton Roman etc

dont have 000C or 000A to get the dds when you decompress it,please tekken can you check the files out for Orton and Roman”s not sure what’s and I don’t know what the tx files are now..

1 minute ago, tekken57 said:

@The HSN please stay on topic, this thread is for x-packer and x-Rey support. 

@Twistedmisery666™ , I'm travelling at the moment and don't have the game installed on my work laptop. Upload or email me one the tx files and I'll take a look. 

ok ill take a screen shot of the files will that do ?

Example : tx23704.pac (Brutus Befcake entrance)

with X-Packer

1. open /pc xbox/ ps3 2k17 pac 

extract  and you give sdhc.pac file

2. open the .sdhc.pac file

you see 4 files. 

decompress all and rename,  example the 058B.pac to .dds and open visual studio and can see tha brutus jacket .

1 hour ago, Dollarman said:

Example : tx23704.pac (Brutus Befcake entrance)

with X-Packer

1. open /pc xbox/ ps3 2k17 pac 

extract  and you give sdhc.pac file

2. open the .sdhc.pac file

you see 4 files. 

decompress all and rename,  example the 058B.pac to .dds and open visual studio and can see tha brutus jacket .

OK i got it working thanks bro

1 minute ago, Dollarman said:

Youre welcome, but my change is not working, the game was froze.

you gotta open notepad dont put anything in it name it Chunk0.arc replace it with your current one

@tekken57Is it possible to still buy your programs after you ended support? I am just getting into modding but can't seem to find these alternatives for xrey and xpacker you talked about. I have used pactool to some success but I can't do things like extract mini and walltrons for instance. So I am still very much interested in getting your programs. 

On 10/24/2017 at 10:40 AM, martenslump said:

@tekken57Is it possible to still buy your programs after you ended support? I am just getting into modding but can't seem to find these alternatives for xrey and xpacker you talked about. I have used pactool to some success but I can't do things like extract mini and walltrons for instance. So I am still very much interested in getting your programs. 

If would still like to obtain my programs, you can donate via paypal to my email address: sf4mods@gmail.com . Or alternatively steam wallet codes are also fine.

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

If would still like to obtain my programs, you can donate via paypal to my email address: sf4mods@gmail.com . Or alternatively steam wallet codes are also fine.

have you taken a look at the new model files from 2k18, they have different animation offsets it seems, so x-rey cannot read them correctly 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eri619 said:

have you taken a look at the new model files from 2k18, they have different animation offsets it seems, so x-rey cannot read them correctly 

Would be great if tekken could re-encode X-rey.

20 hours ago, eri619 said:

I haven't looked into it as yet, was travelling with work and only got back this week. 

Busy coding a fix for the bulk decompress function in X-Packer at the moment. 

Having taken a quick look at a 2k18 yobj, I can see that the offsets are correct but the animation data is different. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I haven't looked into it as yet, was travelling with work and only got back this week. 

Busy coding a fix for the bulk decompress function in X-Packer at the moment. 

Having taken a quick look at a 2k18 yobj, I can see that the offsets are correct but the animation data is different. 

I think they are face only instead of entire head. I could be wrong.  

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I think they are face only instead of entire head. I could be wrong.  

What I was thinking as well. 

Have you guys managed to get the game to run without the .def file?

Just now, tekken57 said:

What I was thinking as well. 

Have you guys managed to get the game to run without the .def file?

Yes. I meant to email you back. Been busy. So we have a script in beta by @LordJustice17 that can rewrite the def when a new mod is added.  That solves that issue.  The arc can be deleted or zero’d out   There is a delay the first time booting after that. But afterward it’s fine. 

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Yes. I meant to email you back. Been busy. So we have a script in beta by @LordJustice17 that can rewrite the def when a new mod is added.  That solves that issue.  The arc can be deleted or zero’d out   There is a delay the first time booting after that. But afterward it’s fine. 

Glad to hear that someone is working a script to add to the def. Been adding to it manually and it's very time consuming. Adding wrestlers to the game seems pretty straight forward though. Added a few wrestlers into some of the unused slots without any issues.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Glad to hear that someone is working a script to add to the def. Been adding to it manually and it's very time consuming. Adding wrestlers to the game seems pretty straight forward though. Added a few wrestlers into some of the unused slots without any issues.

Yeah it works pretty well. I've been adding dozens of arena files at once testing. Only caveat is that there are permission issues that prevent it from working for people who have the game installed in the Program Files directory.

• Like 2