X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

i am doing everything exactly the way tekken said in the video, and what he said on here/e-mail, same result, im starting to hate the 2k series :(

On 5/16/2017 at 10:28 PM, tekken57 said:

12 hours ago, j0hnnyblack403 said:

i am doing everything exactly the way tekken said in the video, and what he said on here/e-mail, same result, im starting to hate the 2k series :(

I understand your frustrations, the learning curve for modding the game can be quite steep. 

Stick tick with it for a while and it gets easier. 

Based on the dump file you've sent me, X-packer is creating the dump correctly. If the slots are not labelled correctly, then either you are opening the file using the incorrect mnet option in X-packer 2017.3 or you are opening the incorrect dump file. The dump file you took with X-packer 2017.2 will not work, ensure that oh are using the most recent Dump file you sent me, which is posted in this thread. 

If it still doesn't work, take a video of what you are doing so that I can see where you are going wrong. Tinytake can record short video clips of your pc as you work. 

22 hours ago, tekken57 said:
Send me the model so that I can verify. 

It is Jacqulines default 0000 yobj file.

Just had the same issue trying to extract Asukas entrance cloak too.

and other files :(

it appears to be a problem with 2K17 yobj's in general

Edited by Perfectplex

Been gone from playing WWE2K for like 6 months now.  Jumping back in today and the first thing I look for, is right here.  I greatly appreciated X-Packer while playing 2K16.  I anticipate it will be as big a boon for me this time around.:cool:

On 4/7/2017 at 5:47 AM, j0hnnyblack403 said:

not this idiot again... smfh,,, go buy a pre paid visa from the store, send him physical money, tekken is a cool dude, im sure he would do that, so stop begging and try one of those please, i paid for it and i dont have a job right now, so it gets me pretty upset when people beg for it for free

um dude , first of all , i am not stupid idiot.

second of all , VISA -> PAYPAL and everything is blocked in my country

and after all , i don't begging for it , PAC Editor does the same.

okay someone else with same story managed to get a steam card to tekken, so if your not begging, then do that. contact him. he is a reasonable person.

thats what a smart person would do, fire pro is supposed to be coming to steam, im sure he would love to use the card for it

http://smacktalks.org/forums/profile/84538-nikanm17/

talk to this guy, he had same story, but still managed to get a steam card to tekken, so if you can't do that, i guess thats it

Edited by j0hnnyblack403

On 25 May 2017 at 9:56 PM, Auday Elyafe said:

Is there any chance you can delete some messages? Because I am trying to message you but it's not letting me.

Send me an email and I'll assist you.

Xpacker is supposed to open the extracted savegame.dat file from horizon, right? If so, it isn't working with my save and gives me an error saying it can only open extracted game saves. I'm trying to use the tool to inject Caws into 2k14 if that makes a difference. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for days now, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

On 15/06/2017 at 9:28 PM, Pyrix137@gmail.com said:

Xpacker is supposed to open the extracted savegame.dat file from horizon, right? If so, it isn't working with my save and gives me an error saying it can only open extracted game saves. I'm trying to use the tool to inject Caws into 2k14 if that makes a difference. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for days now, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

You need to open the save file in Le Fluffie and extract it. Then open the extracted file in X-Packer.

I will be away from 20 June until 5 July 2017 without any internet connectivity. I will process all X-Packer / X-Rey donations and assist with an queries when I am back.

X-Packer 2017.4 released:

- Coded functionality to create new SHDC archives (requested by @bravebird31 )
- Coded functionality to create new PACH archives which are compatible with WWE 2k17
- Added a decimal filename on the datagrid when reading PACH and SHDC archives (requested by @Perfectplex )

Note that custom pach files work fine in 2k17, I use this format when creating mods with multiple wrestler yobj files. SHDC also works but I haven't figure out the format completely as yet, however I haven't had any issues with the SHDC files I've created. 

X-Rey 2.1 released

- Added support for newer WWE 2k17 yobj files

- Coded a function to turn off / on the rendering of objects (right click an object to access this menu).
- Coded a function to edit the shader used to render objects (right click an object to access this menu).
- Coded a function to edit the shader parameters used to render objects (right click an object to access this menu).

I'll create a video tutorial for the new features if required, however most are self explanatory. Just right an object on the datagrid to access the new functions. @Auday Elyafe , you asked about adding transparency to an object, changing the shader to a transparency shader can do this. Just right click on an object and change the shader in X-Rey. I used this technique on my Jeff Hardy mod for his rash vest.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, tekken57 said:

X-Packer 2017.4 released:

- Coded functionality to create new SHDC archives (requested by @bravebird31 )
- Coded functionality to create new PACH archives which are compatible with WWE 2k17
- Added a decimal filename on the datagrid when reading PACH and SHDC archives (requested by @Perfectplex )

Note that custom pach files work fine in 2k17, I use this format when creating mods with multiple wrestler yobj files. SHDC also works but I haven't figure out the format completely as yet, however I haven't had any issues with the SHDC files I've created. 

X-Rey 2.1 released

- Added support for newer WWE 2k17 yobj files

- Coded a function to turn off / on the rendering of objects (right click an object to access this menu).
- Coded a function to edit the shader used to render objects (right click an object to access this menu).
- Coded a function to edit the shader parameters used to render objects (right click an object to access this menu).

I'll create a video tutorial for the new features if required, however most are self explanatory. Just right an object on the datagrid to access the new functions. @Auday Elyafe , you asked about adding transparency to an object, changing the shader to a transparency shader can do this. Just right click on an object and change the shader in X-Rey. I used this technique on my Jeff Hardy mod for his rash vest.

thank you, got it via email.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OverTheEdge said:

For the new shader functions in X-Rey, would those work on the 360/PS3 models as well or that is exclusively for the PC counterparts?

You can change shaders with X-Rey on the 360/ps3 models the same as the pc models.

The shader parameters also read fine on the older models, however I only read the first 8 bytes of the values for the shader params. some of the older models like wwe 12 has param values longer than 8 bytes. X-rey will only save the first 8 bytes in this case.

So in other words, it will read and write the param values fine but if you need to adjust a setting beyond the first 8 bytes in a 360 / ps3 model, you will have to do this via hex. this is the reason why I list the offset values for each shader param, so that you can find where in the yobj it is located should you need to edit anything.

8 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

Any way to figure out how to fix the messed up hair UV's in the 3d programs? Is there maybe a function in xrey to extract the UV's from an object?

I spent some time looking into the uv values and it seems like they have swiveled the values i.e randomly changed the order. I compared the same objects on 2k16 and 2k17 and you can clearly see this. However the problem is that swiveling seems to be random, hence I cannot code anything to change the order. 

If you want to view the uv values, export an object with X-Rey. Open the exported object in notepad and look at the values which are preceded with a "vt" at the front. Maybe you can determine the pattern of the swiveling? a second set of eyes always helps.

I'm still having issues with ltag_nameplate.pac injections. I seem to be able to get one to inject, but after that I receive errors.  

Error log:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Form1.inject2k17PACH(String gridName, Int32 RowIndex)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Form1.d(Object A_0, DataGridViewCellEventArgs A_1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1650.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
X-PacKer
    Assembly Version: 2017.4.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/jooyin/Documents/X-Packer%202017.4/64%20bit/X-PacKer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1099.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1099.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Management
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1100.4 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by hovathagod32

I wanted to report that unrendering objects, while it does hide them, if you want more than one yobj, the game crashes at load (2K17 PC).  If you use the old method in hex or use anatomizer, the ch loads fine.  Thanks!

11 hours ago, eri619 said:

@tekken57 does unrendering objects work with console models, i got a game crash when i did that.

11 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I wanted to report that unrendering objects, while it does hide them, if you want more than one yobj, the game crashes at load (2K17 PC).  If you use the old method in hex or use anatomizer, the ch loads fine.  Thanks!

I created the render / unrender function at the request of @Perfectplex . This function turns of the faces of the object, however the object is still rendered. Since the faces are turned off, the object does not display.

From my tests, this function is handy to turn of a few items in a single yobj e.g. shoes, knee pads, etc. However if you using a second wrestler yobj in your pach / shdc file, there could be issues as multiple of objects of the same type are being rendered even though some are not being displayed.

Hence when I am creating complex mods, I still utilize Bannockburn's excellent Anatomizer program to reorder the headers and disabling the objects by reducing the number of objects in the yobj file. In my opinion, it is much safer to this when using multiple wrestler yobj files. 

On another topic, I just noticed that the render on / off function breaks the bones function in X-Rey. I'm coding a fix for this and will send out an update soon. For the time being, please use X-Rey 2.0 if you need to work with bones. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 1:59 AM, hovathagod32 said:

I'm still having issues with ltag_nameplate.pac injections. I seem to be able to get one to inject, but after that I receive errors.  

Error log:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for pointing this out. I took a look and found a small syntax error when working with large HSPC files. 

I fixed the bug and will be sending out an update soon. 

• Like 1

X-Packer 2017.5 has been released: Fixed the issues with large HSPC files.

X-Rey 2.2 released: Fixed issues with the bone functions. Both programs have been emailed this morning.

• Like 1

Hey tekken so still no change in getting the arc for the 360 to add new mods or renders? hell i'd take 2k16 at this point. i don't like playing games on my pc, so that doesn't interest me as much as it does others.. I love the 360 and the freedom well... the freedom we use to have.. i know some knew about the aj lee glitch for years and didn't share.. so i'm hoping someone knows a way to do this and just assumed no one wanted to know and will now share lol. anybody.. anyone..

I looked into the arc file for 2k16 and 2k17 but there is no solution. 

Thr format changed completely. All my attempts to get the game to run without arc files failed. The devs made it near to impossible to mod those games.