Clique's Caws | Christopher Daniels update!

dads

Got him after a few tries. Strangely enough, in game his hair's purple, but in edit mode it's fine

Ya for some reason that happens to a few guy's Itachi's creations Liger, Misawa and Kobashi have the same purple hair issue Almas does.

This is an easy fix just go into CAS edit the hair then save and the purple will be gone.

I have Tanahashi planned next so expect a preview of him soon. I am working on a few caws when I'm bored but they aren't main priorities. I have all of the textures Chad gave me last year, should I continue this or scrap it?

IMG_8782.jpg

• Like 1

A little progress made on Tanahashi today. Still have a lot of work to go. I'll add some up close shots later on but here's how he's looking so far. I wanted to know which hair you guys would like? Right now I'm using the one Defract had on his since I really liked how that turned out but there's a few to choose from. Also, not sure if I'll have enough layers for the jacket, is that okay with you guys?

Edited by Clique
  • Like 3

A little progress made on Tanahashi today. Still have a lot of work to go. I'll add some up close shots later on but here's how he's looking so far. I wanted to know which hair you guys would like? Right now I'm using the one Defract had on his since I really liked how that turned out but there's a few to choose from. Also, not sure if I'll have enough layers for the jacket, is that okay with you guys?

How do you guys get the logos? I'd like to try my hand at making attires but I don't know how. I can't find any tutorials out there. And tanahashi looks great to me!

Tanahashi full preview added to the first post. Let me know what you guys think

I like the body and everything but I think its not the best hair.

This photo is from the last NJPW Event in Singapore and I think you can put this hair instead. If you want a link to the event tell me please :)  

Capture.png

Final Tanahashi preview added to the first post. 

Right now the plan is to upload him with the one attire, but would you guys want a street attire for Universe or no? He wears the running shorts with the tights underneath them a lot in promos and when he's at ringside, I could give him those with some sneakers and his newest t-shirt, would you guys want that or just leave it as is?

Alright he's uploaded, make sure to fix his name. It censors Hiroshi Tanahashi because it spells out "...shi T..." in the middle of his name, so I uploaded him as just Tanahashi. I'll update the caps in a bit but it's basically the same. The tags are; Tanahashi, Hiroshi, Clique. 

• Like 1