Clique's Caws | Christopher Daniels update!

dads

Hey Clique, would you do me a favor and reupload your Andrade with only the 1st attire ? I am still unable to download it.

I would really appreciate it, thank you very much in advance.

Sure man, I will next time I'm on. 

Hey Clique, would you do me a favor and reupload your Andrade with only the 1st attire ? I am still unable to download it.

I would really appreciate it, thank you very much in advance.

Sure man, I will next time I'm on. 

great, thank you so much

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_9411.jpg

Pete Dunne has been uploaded! Thank you to Oldsie for letting me convert his. AgeofSandow for the set, and Penguin for some logos. 

I think you guys might kill me if I don't finish that Bobby Fish, is there anyone that can help me with attire logos? I don't have any of his new stuff. 

• Like 1

IMG_9596.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg

Going to put Fish on hold for now as I'm on my last upload slot and need a little under 1,000 downloads. Figured with Hero coming back that might do the trick. Face isn't ready for a full preview yet, but decided to show you guys what I was working on. Huge thank you to Saul for pretty much everything you see on this caw. 

Also for anyone who may be interested, I uploaded a Misawa caw on an alternate account. I have some pictures on my Twitter so if you follow me on there, you would have seen it. 

Edited by Clique
  • Like 2