Clique's Caws | Christopher Daniels update!

dads

Credit to Saul for the face photos

Christopher Daniels

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Kyle O'Reilly

IMG_0653.png

IMG_0654.png

Bobby Fish

IMG_0652.png

IMG_0651.png

Bruiser Brody

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Chris Hero

by myself & SuperSauldier

credit to Penguin & Oldsie for the Sonics logos

IMG_9776.pngIMG_9775.jpg

IMG_9777.png

Mitsuharu Misawa

Uploaded 1/05/17

Credit to Saul, BernieLomaxDied

Misawa.png

Pete Dunne

Uploaded 1/01/17

Credit to Oldsie & Penguin, AgeofSandow

IMG_9411.jpg

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Uploaded 11/21/16

Credit Auday for logos

Tanahashi_Final_Face.png

Tanahashi_Attire_Final.png

Search Hiroshi, Tanahashi, Clique

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Uploaded 11/14/16

Credit to PH_Guy for attire logos

IMG_8722.png

Search Andrade Almas, La Sombra, Clique

Keiji Mutoh

Uploaded 11/7/16

Mutoh_Cap.png

Search Clique, Mutoh, Muta

Edited by Clique
  • Like 5

I would suggest that you reduce the head height in the 2nd adjustment screen of the face-photo feature. You can adjust the height and width over the d-pad. Maybe you can manage to fit the texture on the head/forehead. Otherwise it looks good to me. After apply you can go back into the head adjustments and increase the height or width again without touching the texture.

Edited by schlimo

Greetings Clique, long time no see big hug.

I really like what I see so far. But you're asking for suggestions and you shall receive.

Without knowing if the suggested changes are even possible. I would try to...

- reduce the height of the cranium, without changing the shape to much.

- pull down the outer edges of the upper eyelids.

- Lower the height of his brows. 

- change the angle of his eyebrows to something a bit more like this \ /

- Add a little something to the angle of his ears, so they are bit more protuding.

- add a tiny bit space between his eyes. But I'm not sure about that, so be careful.Ich

- reduce the outerline width of his jaw.

- Reduce the size of the tip of his nose. I think it is too wide compared to the bridge. But be careful. If it changes the width of his nostrils, you have to compensate ;)

I think I'm out of suggestions. I'm looking forward to see where you take this. It already has a ton of potential. 

Thank you guys. Used your suggestions. Tried redoing the face photo but just couldn't get it back to where I wanted it. Did some tweaks here and there. Not final. Added an attire preview too. Not sure if I'll do a second as my photoshop skills are limited. 

If I could give my opinion on some stuff, I know you probably don't wanna do this, but when applying the face texture, widen it some if you have to, bring in the head & sides of the face, you might be able to hide the outsides of the face texture better that way, it will blend the top of the head as well...then hit save, then go back in & extend the outside of the face back & head to your liking...I'd also maybe make his face a bit wider as well...if you're gonna be on when I get on later on 2nite, I'll explain better in a party, I might sound a little confusing on here..lol

If I could give my opinion on some stuff, I know you probably don't wanna do this, but when applying the face texture, widen it some if you have to, bring in the head & sides of the face, you might be able to hide the outsides of the face texture better that way, it will blend the top of the head as well...then hit save, then go back in & extend the outside of the face back & head to your liking...I'd also maybe make his face a bit wider as well...if you're gonna be on when I get on later on 2nite, I'll explain better in a party, I might sound a little confusing on here..lol

Yeah I would definitely try this, but he might not want to re do the face this far into it lol. I suggest just using a design and covering up that bright spot on the forehead. Use lettering designs  "l" or "."  ( you wont get that annoying white outline like normal designs ) match the skin color, mess with the opacity if you need to, and then use "outer glow" with the same color, adjust the size and it works like a soft brush to blend in spots like that. Apologies for not noticing that spot when I made the picture by the way.

This is looking great though.

Edited by SuperSauldier

Thank you for the suggestions guys. I tried redoing it a few times and couldn't get it to a place that I was satisfied with. Going to leave the face photo how it is, however I did cover up the bright spot with some designs (Thank you Saul) and it looks 100% better. 

Still going to tweak here and there, nothing is final yet. Thank you everyone, my first real caw of the year, still getting adjusted. 

Did some final tweaks, covered up the bright spot on the forehead, changed the body a bit and put the finishing touches on the face. When I changed the neck, it did kinda mess with the jaw a bit, so let me know what you guys think.

As for a second attire, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, if you guys have any requests, please leave them in here. Other than that he's good to go, moveset and entrance are finished off, so if I can't find another attire I want to do, I'll upload as is.

Yeah I would say bring back a bit of that rear jaw fullness, it's looking a bit squarish now. Other than that it looks a lot better. I'll definitely be downloading this one.

Edited by SuperSauldier

He's now up on CC, make sure to tell me what you guys think! Only one attire, if I happen to come across or make some more textures for him I'll go back and do another but there's no point in having him sit for that long. 

Should have another preview up soon of an Ingobernable. 

Not liking the WWE Attire, I would prefer the recent One.

The other attire is Great, good work.

Face has improved a lot since the first time you posted It.

Edited by KingShady_

Alright guys, Andrade is finished, final preview in the first post. I will upload him in the morning. Not sure who I'm planning on making next. 

Great Andrade CaW, I´ll definitely download this.Does he have a moveset ?