I Just Thought Of Another Hacking Idea

BigBossman

I know I've been going on & on about disabling that stable message. Now I'm also thinking would it be possible to disable the messages that come up during the roster selection & Heel/ Face selection on season mode? If these messages could be disabled, it may be posiible to put champions of one show onto the other. It would also be possible to divide tag team champions. Make one a heel & the other a face, or just put them on different shows.

I'm going to see what I can find if anything.

Edited by BigBossman

maybe you should shut up. at least he's trying, what have you contributed to this forum (besides moaning and bitching)? give him a break.

jam-t I'm sorry but I hav 2 agree with Twist Of Fate he's tryin 2 help us hack u knw y dnt u leave da forum if u think ur so kewl jus SHUT UP URSELF!! WE'VE BEEN ERE LONGER THAN U!!

no offence SHUT UP you go on about crap even i know that cant happen plus how do you come up with them

Maybe you just need to chill out & relax.

and whether you know it or not, messages can be disabled. I saw it on another web site. It was to disable the message that comes up when a controller is removed. If one message can be disabled, then so can others.

But If you got codes that are useful, post them. Don't try to demean some for trying or asking about other codes. Hacking codes start with an idea. If you have so many codes hacked, you have to figure out where & what to hack next.

jam-t.......you really are the person ive been looking for to make an example out of....you are a fag, and you need to stop talkin about what us hackers do...and just go buy a cheat device, and play your little smackdown game with the codes WE hack....because running your mouth wastes our time, and that leaves us with less time to hack the better codes....loser