Cryme Tyme pictures are updated! I have decided to put more priority on Gail Kim now.

I llike your caws. i am no Big Fan of divas... So what are your projects after kim? Since you do tag Teams what about attitude hardy boys and too cool?

Too Cool could be fun, I'm dreading their pants... lol. I thought about the Hardy's. I'm afraid I'd want to go overboard though. It may not be horrible though, because I'm at 5/5 uploads atm. I can afford to slow down if I want, but I was planning on moving Kozlov to a new account though since he isn't the most popular, and since my goal is to hit Diamond this year.

My idea for the Hardy's was:

Matt Hardy: 6
Attitude/V1
Camo/Gold Camo

Tights/Broken

Jeff Hardy:6
Attitude/Fued with Taker
Last WWE/Long Sleeved
TNA/Nero

As you can see that would require 6 slots... I haven't set it in stone because there are good Hardy's already. The Positive would be that if I managed to knock it out of the park, Broken and Nero could really help me reach Diamond. That would prove to be difficult since there are plenty online already though.

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile! I'm back, and working on John Morrison. I have a question regarding custom logos though. I know there was an issue downloading a creation with more than "X" amount of logos before. Has this been patched? If not, what is the limit? I'm up to 4, 5 if you count his face scan. I'm hoping to add at least 4 more today, but his jacket will most likely need 3 or 4 at the least as well. I'd like to upload him completely, but I may have to remove the jacket if it's not possible. Thanks for any feedback.

looks a little dark skin

I'll be trying another texture soon so that should help.

Could you do johnny Mundo attires.

I would love to! Idk if I should use Breeze's boots or kneepads around ankles for the bottom of his tights though? Suggestions?

looks a little dark skin

I'll be trying another texture soon so that should help.

Could you do johnny Mundo attires.

I would love to! Idk if I should use Breeze's boots or kneepads around ankles for the bottom of his tights though? Suggestions?

I guess Tyler breeze boots could work post a wip of the attire and I see if I help.

I fixed the blurry logos, sides of pants, and jacket. Working on a new texture, as well as thinning out the beard except his stache and soul patch.

I would love a mundo attire, but i don't really know the difference other than his bandana. If someone can point me towards the right direction id love to try, but in the mean time, im working on an mnm attire. I could always upload 4 outfits...

Edited by RaVeN_1515

I fixed the blurry logos, sides of pants, and jacket. Working on a new texture, as well as thinning out the beard except his stache and soul patch.

I would love a mundo attire, but i don't really know the difference other than his bandana. If someone can point me towards the right direction id love to try, but in the mean time, im working on an mnm attire. I could always upload 4 outfits...

your right it's the attires as john Morrison my bad. 

So I'm using Breeze's boots for his Nitro attire, but they won't allow me to use his jacket with them... Even though uploaded versions of him have both... Anyone know what's going on? I'm guessing a previous version allowed it?

UPDATE: I tried importing an attire from someone who had both the boots and jacket, but it removed the jacket... So... We've got options...

1. Change the cuffs around ankles, and add jacket.
2. Keep the current cuffs, and add a t-shirt.
3. Keep the cuffs, add a t-shirt, and bandana.

Here's some quick previews to get an idea of what it'd look like. The face needs work on this attire so try to deal with the horrible logos.

-The left would have glasses.
-The right would have a hole through the back of the cuffs.

2434tvm.png

HOT DAMN! That was fast! Yeah. Unfortunatly it doesn't work. I'm leaning towards adding a Mundo attire. Then creating two more attires as MNM (with mercury) once
I figure out this bs. OH Yeah! This is the first attire's new facial hair!

2utjkwh.png

Here's the t-shirt I'm going with. Gonna take some time to get ready, but I think it'll be worth the wait!

johnnymundo1002.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515

FWIW, I made a Mercury. I'd be fine if you wanted to copy the attire over that way they could match and people could use them as a tag team. As you can see, it keeps the parts on the boots with the jacket. 

fnhbmx.jpg