I did get that tattoo. Entrance, Victory, and Moveset are complete as well.

And skeleton, I have the same issue when I'm on my phone. Does anyone know how I can fix that?

Im going to start setting up my universe tonight, but I'll go over my list too. I'd like to make one of, or a team within it. I've posted my list on the main post if people want to look.

• Like 1

If I can't see the picture , I just hold the crashed square and pick "view image". It then opens the site where the image is posted. If it's imugr you just add www before the first "."in the adress bar. This is android method of course. 

If I can't see the picture , I just hold the crashed square and pick "view image". It then opens the site where the image is posted. If it's imugr you just add www before the first "."in the adress bar. This is android method of course. 

Sweet! Thank you! I've wanted to see other's work on the go! Feel free to see if anything on that list catches your eye. I don't know what to work on first. My first choices would either be Cryme Tyme, or Elijah Burke, but I'd like to see what others want, maybe not even on the list.

MVP looks good. not sure about the hair on the purple attire. but great work man.

I agree. It's the best I could do with the options I had I believe. I evened dyed it to increase his hairline, and used part of a texture... :/

Photos have been updated! I got tied up today with my kids so I wasn't able to start another, but I was thinking Carlito might be cool? Maybe a current and retro attire like MVP. Whatcha think?

Photos have been updated! I got tied up today with my kids so I wasn't able to start another, but I was thinking Carlito might be cool? Maybe a current and retro attire like MVP. Whatcha think?

Carlito would be cool man. Nobodys made or even attempted a good Carlito.

I didn't know that someone had made Carlito yet! I decided to choose from people that you guys have brought up instead. No one wrestler had more votes than another so I'd like to make cryme tyme. I think they'd be fun to use against enzo and cass.

I believe I have everything I need for shad's first attire so that's a start. I plan on posting his face when finished.

JTG first look, and Shad updated! I'm pretty dissatisfied with jtg. I'll try to see what I can do, but his face is proving to be difficult. I noticed shad's eye needs fixed and his face needs to be faded as well. I'll work on it soon.

Edited by RaVeN_1515

JTG before and after pics are ready! I've already fixed the eye makeup color btw. Tell me what you think. If improvements need to be made or not. New body pics are on the main page. His attire will be updated next.

66xbup.png

Cryme Tyme is now uploaded! Each member has 2 attires. Shad has his black trunks with his blue logo on the back. JTG has his Brooklyn attire from TLC 2012.

Unfortunately pictures will be uploaded later. For those that are waiting to see them before downloading, I will try to get them up tonight! However it may not be until morning.

The tags are Shad, JTG, and 1515. Thanks again for waiting, and I'll post an updated list for possible creations as well soon.

Cryme Tyme pictures are updated! I have decided to put more priority on Gail Kim now.

I llike your caws. i am no Big Fan of divas... So what are your projects after kim? Since you do tag Teams what about attitude hardy boys and too cool?

Edited by Slate80