WCW/nWo 97-2001 Arena Thread - *New* Starrcade '97 & Thunder Arenas Uploaded

hovathagod32

Sad news. Hopefully you can upload the missing arenas before you sell the ps4. What about the Future? You just stay on xbox? 

Yeah, right now it's listed as sold. I haven't received payment yet so if I don't get paid by the end of the day I'll likely keep it. If not, I'm not really sure. I gameshare with XB1 so that's where I play all the multi-plats. With the progress I'm making on my "WCW/nWo Revenge 2K" mod, I might pick PC over console when the newer games release. Hopefully by then I can have Tony & Heenan commentary added lol.

New 5 batch uploaded:

• Starrcade 2000
  • Mayhem 2000
  • Halloween Havoc 2000
  • Fall Brawl 2000
  • Uncensored 2000

80 or so downloads to go for the next batch. That batch will include:

• Sin
  • SuperBrawl Revenge
  • Slamboree 2000
  • SuperBrawl 2000
  • Souled Out 2000

Uploaded Sin, SuperBrawl Revenge, Greed, Slamboree 2000 & Souled Out 2000. I think the one that I left out is SuperBrawl 2000, but I think I'll be selling my console soon. Either way 97-2001 are finished and uploaded. I probably won't be doing this again in future games. Maybe a few arenas but not this whole collection on this scale. Thank you to all the downloaders. If something comes through where I don't have to sell the system, some arenas to look out for later are my Thunder 98 remake and probably the OG Thunder with the rock set.

Always one bitch who pulls other People's work apart.Ignore dickless and carry on creating these awesome arenas from scratch bud we can enjoy your hard work and thanks for making this game better.

lol nah, man.. I'd be a liar if I said everything I created was from scratch. But to come out and say that I'm stealing work as something to expose me is beyond ridiculous. I have about 30 gigs of work files to prove otherwise. Nothing I'm doing is difficult to do. I won't entertain it anymore though. 

The finished Nitro:

WWE%202K17_20161115040244_zpshv9tuzjr.jpWWE%202K17_20161115040307_zpsnjmyakgn.jp

I'll probably have to touch up those lines for the flame mat. Just gotta see how it looks in game. I don't have the Goldberg/Nitro-Havoc DLC on PS4, so I'm going to try to figure out replicate the show logo but with the TNT added. I think I can make a 3D one. Just gotta figure out how. I'll likely have it finished by the time I get some free slots to upload with the arena. If not, just use Nitro DLC info for the show when released lol

Since the patch hasn't released for XB1 yet, I'm going to work on remodeling late 2000-2001 stages. 

Very sad the arena does not exist for the PS4

here a nice video of the nWo 

Always one bitch who pulls other People's work apart.Ignore dickless and carry on creating these awesome arenas from scratch bud we can enjoy your hard work and thanks for making this game better.

lol nah, man.. I'd be a liar if I said everything I created was from scratch. But to come out and say that I'm stealing work as something to expose me is beyond ridiculous. I have about 30 gigs of work files to prove otherwise. Nothing I'm doing is difficult to do. I won't entertain it anymore though. 

The finished Nitro:

WWE%202K17_20161115040244_zpshv9tuzjr.jpWWE%202K17_20161115040307_zpsnjmyakgn.jp

I'll probably have to touch up those lines for the flame mat. Just gotta see how it looks in game. I don't have the Goldberg/Nitro-Havoc DLC on PS4, so I'm going to try to figure out replicate the show logo but with the TNT added. I think I can make a 3D one. Just gotta figure out how. I'll likely have it finished by the time I get some free slots to upload with the arena. If not, just use Nitro DLC info for the show when released lol

Since the patch hasn't released for XB1 yet, I'm going to work on remodeling late 2000-2001 stages. 

Very sad the arena does not exist for the PS4

here a nice video of the nWo 

It is available on PS4. Search #PhillyMavs32

thanks for all you've done man.

2k18 is gonna suck without you.  i guess i can pick up the slack since some think i don't create just cause i don't post here lol

that nitro 99 mod looks great!

• Like 1

a new Sting Alternate... Finally finished drawing the scorpion

WCW/nWo Uncensored 98 vs Scott Hall

Screenshot-Original-2_zpskedlvoic.pngScreenshot-Original-3_zpslx81g6ge.png

Tags: PhillyMavs32

awesome work man! one of my favorite sting matches because well dusty lol

Edited by Jai

I had a Dusty manager attire for that... The caw clothes fit him TERRIBLY. Hat brims glitch and bunch up too.

I had a Dusty manager attire for that... The caw clothes fit him TERRIBLY. Hat brims glitch and bunch up too.

yeah i've had issues as well. i just put him in a polo type shirt and called it a day.  luckily i don't need to do that match for a while. (i'm slowly approaching uncensored 97 and i still have no idea how i'm gonna do that main event LOL)

but yeah all these attires look great.  i saw your mods from i assume 2k16 on pc last year for your stings. that starcade 97 sting looked absolutely breathtaking!

Since I got a new PS4, I decided to upload the last CAA's I've done with Starrcade & Thunder that I made on XB1. I added a new show for them as well, with the 3D logos. Due to photobucket now charging people $300 or $400 for yearly accounts.. Most of the hot links in this thread are down, but they still work if you view them in a new window/tab. 

On 7/1/2017 at 8:31 PM, hovathagod32 said:

Since I got a new PS4, I decided to upload the last CAA's I've done with Starrcade & Thunder that I made on XB1. I added a new show for them as well, with the 3D logos. Due to photobucket now charging people $300 or $400 for yearly accounts.. Most of the hot links in this thread are down, but they still work if you view them in a new window/tab. 

LMAOL! you just can't stay away can you bro? 

fyi i just got done with Bash at the beach 97 so i'm now at the halfway point of 97  (well technically more than halfway)

is the starrcade/thunder 97/98? 

did you ever do the thunder debut set? that's one set i've been searching for with no luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 10:47 AM, Jai said:

LMAOL! you just can't stay away can you bro? 

fyi i just got done with Bash at the beach 97 so i'm now at the halfway point of 97  (well technically more than halfway)

is the starrcade/thunder 97/98? 

did you ever do the thunder debut set? that's one set i've been searching for with no luck

Never got around to that. The original Thunder will likely be PC only

5 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

Never got around to that. The original Thunder will likely be PC only

ah okay no biggie. will you be doing arenas for 2k18? (if you get it?)

44 minutes ago, Jai said:

ah okay no biggie. will you be doing arenas for 2k18? (if you get it?)

nahhhh I think I'm done doing CAA. If someone gifts me the game again I'll do them. I think I'm going to stick to PC and finish my WCW and WWF projects.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, hovathagod32 said:

nahhhh I think I'm done doing CAA. If someone gifts me the game again I'll do them. I think I'm going to stick to PC and finish my WCW and WWF projects.

it's all good man you deserve a break from it lol

i may start doing arenas again if i get the energy to do it LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I just wanted to let know you that I appreciate all the arena's you've made. Whenever I'm looking to do a WCW Universe Mode. You are one creator that I always look for. Because I know that I will always get the most accurate and best quality arena's for WCW. Thanks for all the great work that you've done from 2K16 and 2K17. I don't think It would of been possible for me to do a WCW Universe without you. I hope we get to see more creations from you in the near future.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RawisCain said:

Hey. I just wanted to let know you that I appreciate all the arena's you've made. Whenever I'm looking to do a WCW Universe Mode. You are one creator that I always look for. Because I know that I will always get the most accurate and best quality arena's for WCW. Thanks for all the great work that you've done from 2K16 and 2K17. I don't think It would of been possible for me to do a WCW Universe without you. I hope we get to see more creations from you in the near future.

Glad I could help.. But yeah, I likely won't be doing CAA again. My focus is on PC doing a whole WCW game

1 hour ago, hovathagod32 said:

Glad I could help.. But yeah, I likely won't be doing CAA again. My focus is on PC doing a whole WCW game

That's awesome. I'd love to see a modern day WCW game.