WCW/nWo 97-2001 Arena Thread - *New* Starrcade '97 & Thunder Arenas Uploaded

hovathagod32

great man, really great stuff!!

Thanks man.

Brilliant !

Hope to see your gab, road wild, ww3 97 and fall brawl 98 coming on ps4 too 

Those will definitely come in the next batch. I kinda messed up doing them in order for each year. felt like I was doing the same arena over and over lol. 

Are u going to make all 98 arenas?

Yessir. Everything is finished for 98. I just have to put it together and wait for the slots. 97 as well, minus my recreation of Stampede 97's stage that's WIP. I really just have to model Fall Brawl 2000-Greed 2001. I haven't worked on updating those yet. When I get one down, it's just the matter of re-rendering the different color stage lights.

I'm still dealing with the slot glitch on XB1. I have 10 slots that I can't use until they fix it, so I guess I'll work on the later years when I finish the slots for PS4. This is all prep for the real plan for the WCW/nWo Conversion mod for PC lol

great man, really great stuff!!

Thanks man.

Brilliant !

Hope to see your gab, road wild, ww3 97 and fall brawl 98 coming on ps4 too 

Those will definitely come in the next batch. I kinda messed up doing them in order for each year. felt like I was doing the same arena over and over lol. 

yeah I fee the same with guys like scott steiner, storm etc.. fed up of doing them every year, that's why I went for some ecw guys I never made recently.

Looking great as always. Is there any reason you uploaded Mayhem 99 twice? or is it some kind of glitch again? was a bit confused since it would be a waste of a slot :)

I saw that.. It's a product of the upload glitch last year..I think the game crashed when I was trying to upload so I restarted and tried again. it gives you a freebie, but unfortunately I can't delete it because it doesn't show up within my slots. I'll try to delete the one that is shown in my slots, and see if the other one stays.

I see what happened. I might've uploaded the Create-A-Show first, and it uploaded the arena in the process of doing that. The description says Show. When it usually says (Arena Name). Show Available.

That might be a good glitch, but I won't try it again for now.

Edited by hovathagod32

New uploads..

• Nitro 2000
  • New Blood Rising 2000
  • Fall Brawl 99
  • Spring Stampede 99
  • Sting Alternates

I don't have a slot for Fall Brawl 99's show. I think if you upload the show before the arena, it uploads the arena for you without using up an arena slot. I think that's why Mayhem '99 showed up twice. It's still up on CC but I was able to delete it from my slot making space for an extra arena. I added the 512x512 to the arena so you can create your own show to your liking. 

I'll do GAB 2000, Bash at the Beach 2000 & Slamboree 2000 later on today. 

More uploads:

• Sting GAB 2000 attire
  • GAB 2000
  • Bash at the Beach 2000
  • Slamboree 1997
  • World War 3 1997
  • Spring Stampede 1998

Photobucket is down so a lot of things aren't visible right now. I'm going to try and get the remaining 97 & 98 uploaded ASAP, then I'm going to just work on my Nitro 1998/nWo Nitro stage and my late 2000-2001 era stages. I think I have a slot or 2 left in my 2000 era uploads, so I might do Slamboree 2000 or something pre-Fall Brawl when the PPV stage changed.

Could you be so kind to make some wwf ppvs from the same timeline? I have a Monday night war save and desperately could use them.

Sorry, man. I have no interest in drawing up textures for WWF

Thank you guys for downloading. 

Bash at the Beach 1998 & Fall Brawl 1998 are up. I think I only have a few left for 1997 & 1998. I'll try to have the rest of 98 up today. 1997 will be done some time in the coming week. I probably have less to go for 97, but I feel like SuperBrawl VII is a waste of a slot right now because it's an arena with no logos at all lol. 

Was wondeting why you don't use in game ramp for bash at the beach instead of making it in the texture ? you could just put the sky, the big ball and the logo on tron and use Halloween havoc minitron wand the real areana ramp. I guess you tried it, it just doesn't works ?

Btw will download that fall brawl tomorrow, as soon as wake up ;)

Was wondeting why you don't use in game ramp for bash at the beach instead of making it in the texture ? you could just put the sky, the big ball and the logo on tron and use Halloween havoc minitron wand the real areana ramp. I guess you tried it, it just doesn't works ?

Btw will download that fall brawl tomorrow, as soon as wake up ;)

the ramp texture.. when i try to add it the sand texture and the wooden planks for the middle, it just adds the sand over the whole stage area instead of just the outside parts. It will let me color the different parts, but it doesn't let me texture it. I don't know if it's just something that I can't do anymore or if I don't have the unlocked arena that allows that. I know it wasn't like that last year.

I don't really like the havoc house for it.. I wish they allowed editing on the Bash stage or included the props like they do Halloween Havoc. I'll be able to do it better on PC.. I can just mod for 2 houses and keep the actual objects. Hopefully I can learn how to change crowd colors this year:

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%203.51.5

Edited by hovathagod32

Road Wild and GAB 98 added. I don't really like how Road Wild came out. The tron is too small to fit the full concert stage idea i had drawn up. Gotta redesign my Starrcade 98 stage. I'll upload it sometime tomorrow, before or after the games. 

As usual I'm loving your arenas again this year almost of a full year for wcw universe... I would love you to do some WWF ones to match like any from 98 to 00 (Any plans?)

Thank you, but nah, man. No WWF/E stuff.