(Updated 12/30/2016) - DrGorillaNuts - Hulk Hogan WWE 2K17 Collection!

DrGorillaNuts

Hey all!

So I had been planning for months to get my Hulk Hogans done for this game!  I have 3 uploaded on Community Creations thus far (Hulk Hogan '91, Hulk Hogan, and Hollywood Hogan)!  Here are the previews of them!

To download on PS4, search "DrGorillaNuts"!  They should pop up there.  Enjoy!!

HULK HOGAN

30sytfn.jpg

i5snqr.jpg

HULK HOGAN '91

wgovf6.jpg

2mpj5a8.jpg

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

opy8lw.jpg

2vv2d1u.jpg

eb20bl.jpg

9gf41u.jpg

Let me know what you guys/gals think, and if you have any recommendations or suggestions.

Edited by DrGorillaNuts
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Very cool! Id really like to C what ya got going with the Hollywood Hogan version considering the 99' Sting, Goldberg, Hall/Nash & ya know all the late 90's dubya see dubya guys! & of course the NWO entrance music & all that! Even the spray-painted World Heavyweight Championship belt..

Edited by bbrittain84

• 2 weeks later...

Love the face just not digging the texture in game. If I gave you my texture do you think you could tweek it? 

I got two textures one base on your texture that I just got done creating ( the texture that is ) and one made based on mine. Your hogan just helped see what I did wrong but I can't seem to get it like yours for some reason. Hahah I miss formulas. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know you like doing legends and I'm sure you'll do some that you did last year.., but if you're taking any requests for your next caw, I think you were talking about making him on '16 but Im not sure if you ever got around to it but I'd love to see you do a bob backlund... like a 93 era red trunks and jacket one with hair, and then a 94-95 heel one, when he was feuding with Bret hart, with the buzz cut and blue trunks as an alternate... it'd be cool to have him since he's been on a lot recently with Darren young, and with his attires being so simple and a good face texture I'm sure you could knock it out pretty fast....

Another fast and fairly easy one... a current era Jerry lawler would be cool too with his attires from his matches before the heart attack, which would be another fairly easy one... I downloaded yours last year and it was really good...  I could find some recent attire refs if you need some ideas 

Edited by LoadWarrior

• 1 month later...

Hey all!

So I had been planning for months to get my Hulk Hogans done for this game!  I have 3 uploaded on Community Creations thus far (Hulk Hogan '91, Hulk Hogan, and Hollywood Hogan)!  Here are the previews of them!

To download on PS4, search "DrGorillaNuts"!  They should pop up there.  Enjoy!!

HULK HOGAN

2v3j0af.jpg

27xahf.jpg

HULK HOGAN '91

14twyoo.jpg

2z7372t.jpg

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

PICTURES COMING SOON!

Let me know what you guys/gals think, and if you have any recommendations or suggestions.

HEY 

Your hogan was the basis for mine ;)

I've changed the beard and the outfit :)
Edited by Sportfreund86

Awesome stuff there man!!  I'm honored you enjoyed it, your WCW attire for him is so cool!!

By the way I updated the Hogan models - 12/30/2016 - !!!  Hope everybody enjoys the changes!

Awesome stuff there man!!  I'm honored you enjoyed it, your WCW attire for him is so cool!!

By the way I updated the Hogan models - 12/30/2016 - !!!  Hope everybody enjoys the changes!

i've uploaded your oldschool hogan, too ;)

Face has improved bro and leaving biased opinions aside I do think the body figs should be like mine as yours is too thin hope that helps :)

Thanks Bhangra!  Yeah his body is by far the thing I am having the most difficulty with.  A part of me wants to replicate his WWE 2K15 over exaggerated muscle look :)

Please do a bob backlund when you get some time :)  You would nail it spot on

Thanks man!  I will definitely try to get started on a Backlund soon! :D

How about Piper? 

I was actually thinking of doing him next!  I've got Ted DiBiase, Scott Steiner, IRS, Doink, and Jim Duggan all finished as well and will be adding them shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...