I've Got A Question For Trigin

BigBossman

Trigin, That "Code X" website that had the Disable Dual Shock code, Are there other messages that can be disabled in that same section of that code? I'm still trying to find a code that disables the message for factions where it says "You must select the required number of members". While finding that code, did you find one similar to what I'm talking about?

If that message can be disabled, one could create a single man stable. That sounds stupid. I'm still insisting on also trying to clump four members in a stable using the number of members modifier. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Edited by BigBossman

I'm serious. For each stable there is a code that modifies the number of members. If you set the value to "04" it will have a 4th slot for a 4th member, but when you go to move on that message will flash up there, making it impossible to put 4 people in a stable, or in your case 7.

I'm wanting a 4 man stable to put Evolution all in one stable instead of having several stable spaces taken up. I also know there is no, 4-man entrance. Regardless, that's what I'm searching for.

Not possible, as Trigin or Tokidown said before (can't remember who), even if you did figure out how to do it, it wouldn't work becuase the value of the person would be put in the entrance, and so on. It's impossible. Period.