12/29/16 - Uploaded - Hugh Morrus WCW - Uploaded - Other CAWS WCW Konnan + Harlem Heat 90´s V2 + WWE Brodus Clay

Slate80

No no no. You go for it. I'm thinking about doing some WCW cruiser weights. Trying to find a good Juvi Guerrera face now. 

Good luck on Juvi... this will not be easy :)

I KNOW!!! 

I've been looking at his pictures all day. He is a strange looking guy! This will be interesting. 

sorry don't have anymore the logos already cut, so here's the texture, be carefull, he didn't have all this tats in wcw

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/182695Konnan.png

No no no. You go for it. I'm thinking about doing some WCW cruiser weights. Trying to find a good Juvi Guerrera face now. 

I am thinking about the Attires of Konnan Guys. I am really unsure. The 2nd Attire will be the Wolfpack Attire i guess.

For the 1st attire i had the one in mind, where he was together with unmasked Rey? The white Jersey with 05 i think?

Or something else? What would you do or like?

And i really could help on a few good shots of his Tattoos. I have a few but they aint as good as i thought.

Some help would be nice. If there is a good Moveset on CC for him would also be cool. (i hate creating Movesets) :(

Great, thx. Goldberg helped me on Tats too. I will try to work it out on Konnan today and upload the Results

Liking that update, just one thing, there actually are pants in the game that show the boxers on top, and if you having a problem with the tank being tucked, you might play around with the outfit options to kinda cheat a tucked tank top. Really looking forward to this and any other wcw caws you have planned!

By the way, any plans for a wcw era Kaz hayashi, never seem to find much love for him on the boards.

Really?  I need to browse the Pants again then. This Pics are not the final Attires i would like to use. The Gloves are not done yet and I need to recheck Elbows etc anyway.

I am even not sure what to use as Non-Wolfpac Attire.

I am thinking about the Attires of Konnan Guys. I am really unsure. The 2nd Attire will be the Wolfpack Attire i guess.

For the 1st attire i had the one in mind, where he was together with unmasked Rey? The white Jersey with 05 i think?

Or something else? What would you do or like?

And i really could help on a few good shots of his Tattoos. I have a few but they aint as good as i thought.

Some help would be nice. If there is a good Moveset on CC for him would also be cool. (i hate creating Movesets) :(

yeah i agree lol. i haven't seen a decent juvi since 2k14 when i think either Tich or Dr Vries did him. i'm only looking for the masked version.

any plans for Hugh Morrus, Faces of Fear or Public Enemy? if not it's all good your stuff is great.

Thx , i am not sure what CAW get added to my List. I want to try Stevie Ray first to get Harlem Heat complete. I need to make Booker T also more 90´s then.

Use the pant that Tich uses for his Mysterio.
The tat on Konnans right arm, is to small. i think u've to make it a bit bigger.

I reuploaded Pics with the new Tats you helped me out with. I also used the Pants with shown Shorts.

The blue Area just looks a bit small? can be tweaked a bit with a Texture ofc.

Edited by Slate80

yeah i agree lol. i haven't seen a decent juvi since 2k14 when i think either Tich or Dr Vries did him. i'm only looking for the masked version.

any plans for Hugh Morrus, Faces of Fear or Public Enemy? if not it's all good your stuff is great.

Thx , i am not sure what CAW get added to my List. I want to try Stevie Ray first to get Harlem Heat complete. I need to make Booker T also more 90´s then.

yeah definitely need a decent booker that doesn't look like the wwe13 and wwe12 versions had a love child lol like most of them look on cc.  alot of people are trying to use current booker's face texture and you can't do that since his had shape is totally different mostly cause he has the long hair. but yeah definitely need a face/body morph booker so i can put him in the damn harlem heat attire lol

Edited by Jai

Update on pants looks better! As far as not enough blue showing, like I said, you might trying deleting the tank top, go into outfits and play around with that as the top will show as a tank but with the pants the bottom of an outfit will be concealed. 

The good/easy thing about non nwo attires from wcw is that he wore a lot of khaki pants or ball shorts and a lot of plain tanks or what was it, FUBU that was popular?, jerseys and what not back then. Can't get pics to load but you can search konnan filthy animals on google pics and get plenty of examples.  Really looking forward to this being complete, just wish his rolling lariat would be put in theses games.

Edited by Scorpion1630

Update on pants looks better! As far as not enough blue showing, like I said, you might trying deleting the tank top, go into outfits and play around with that as the top will show as a tank but with the pants the bottom of an outfit will be concealed. 

The good/easy thing about non nwo attires from wcw is that he wore a lot of khaki pants or ball shorts and a lot of plain tanks or what was it, FUBU that was popular?, jerseys and what not back then. Can't get pics to load but you can search konnan filthy animals on google pics and get plenty of examples.  Really looking forward to this being complete, just wish his rolling lariat would be put in theses games.

Got it. Changed from tank top and used Outfit for it.

Edited by Slate80

Thank you for Konnan!
Great job.
We'll be able to have an amazing WCW roster this year :)

Thank you!. yea a good wcw roster is great and nice to have. it just takes time for all to create those caws.

a few older wwe caws i would like to have too. hopefully someone do them.