12/29/16 - Uploaded - Hugh Morrus WCW - Uploaded - Other CAWS WCW Konnan + Harlem Heat 90´s V2 + WWE Brodus Clay

Slate80

It seems that it takes a  long time until i will reach the next upload slots. Any ideas what caw i could make? Something which is needed and gets downloads. So something which is not on cc maybe? 

hugh morrus.. i really need a hugh morrus

Yes. I was going to but.... Kind of intimidated. Still, idk if he's popular enough to grab 1k downloads. I would DEFINITELY grab him. 

(poor choice of words, my bad) 

hugh morrus.. i really need a hugh morrus

Yes. I was going to but.... Kind of intimidated. Still, idk if he's popular enough to grab 1k downloads. I would DEFINITELY grab him. 

(poor choice of words, my bad) 

yeah i had a good one on 2k16 but i don't think the dude that created him has 17. that's alot of the problems i'm running into or the fact that the popular ones that did legends last year #KRAD are doing current. which i don't have a problem with but we're missing alot of retro people

There is already a Hugh Morrus on CC. I didnt download him yet. Ill check for some Facepics and what kind of outfits he had. I guess he was in some Misfits crew also if i remember correct? I will check what i can do on him. If i have the new Slots i will do the Kaz Hayashi thing. I dont know what to do then anyway. Norman Smiley or Fit Finley maybe. 

Will give morrus a try then. Lets  See how Far it goes after that. See a Lot of the pro creators sit still on 5 slots. That needs a change next year if crap caws have 12000 downloads beacause uploaded on day 1 and the good ones who need time fight to get 200 downloads 

• Like 1

Will give morrus a try then. Lets  See how Far it goes after that. See a Lot of the pro creators sit still on 5 slots. That needs a change next year if crap caws have 12000 downloads beacause uploaded on day 1 and the good ones who need time fight to get 200 downloads 

I agree. They need a rating system back in. 

I also wish there was a way to seperate "non wrestler" CAWs. 

that's coool man. if you want i can upload some close up pics of the morrus i had last year it was for the most part spot on.

I agree. They need a rating system back in. 

I also wish there was a way to seperate "non wrestler" CAWs. 

that morus/goldberg that you posted that's the attire the hugh morrus i downloaded last year had so i'd be cool with that

Sure it helps if there are some close up pics. Working at face and hair atm 

here you go. more to come

eknb5t.jpg

vhui52.jpg

oiak93.jpg

b9bxag.jpg

2ch75oo.jpg

so yeah i know it wasn't the best and i'm sure you could do better than those pics but it was what i used last year wasn't that bad though

Edited by Jai

That hugh actually not bad ..what attires you planning 

i think he said he was going for 97 (vs goldberg) and maybe a general rection slot.

That hugh actually not bad ..what attires you planning 

Thx. The one dbo2700 posted i had in mind. I dont know if it was 97. But the Haircut matches with it.

I am still playing around with the Head and with Hairs.  So i guess ill go for the 97 Attire from earlier threads.

Maybe a 2nd Attire but i am not sure which.  

konnan needs his collar bone tattoos there one on each side that would make him a lot better bro

konnan didnt have those Tattoos in that time or am i wrong?  

as far as i know he didn't. he didn't have any tattoos except for on his arms as far as i know