12/29/16 - Uploaded - Hugh Morrus WCW - Uploaded - Other CAWS WCW Konnan + Harlem Heat 90´s V2 + WWE Brodus Clay

Slate80

Stevie Ray looks great so glad you are doing Harlem Heat

thx man. i need to figure out how to do the hair of both. there is no hairstyle given which matches the 90´s style of both harlem heat. 

Stevie Ray looks great so glad you are doing Harlem Heat

thx man. i need to figure out how to do the hair of both. there is no hairstyle given which matches the 90´s style of both harlem heat. 

well it depends on what part of the 90s. early 90s yeah there's 2 box style hairs that i was playing around with and the lower version looked good for stevie but if you're doing 97 or 98 harlem heat or even singles eventually yeah it's gonna be tricky

In the last pic you posted, Stevie Ray kinda resembles 50 Cent. I'd still play around with the morphing some. Did you use a texture, photo or just in game morphing? I have the Stevie Ray texture from 2k16 if you need it? Body shape and attire look great!

In the last pic you posted, Stevie Ray kinda resembles 50 Cent. I'd still play around with the morphing some. Did you use a texture, photo or just in game morphing? I have the Stevie Ray texture from 2k16 if you need it? Body shape and attire look great!

I used a Foto and made an own texture out of it. I will upload a New pic in a few minutes 

Edited by Slate80

that looks pretty dope bro!

the hair you used seems pretty good too

i knew you'd work it out! actually i think that hair is the hair he had in-game last year

Edited by Jai

i knew you'd work it out! actually i think that hair is the hair he had in-game last year

after i saw it here side by side i tweaked lips and eyebrows a bit. 

Konnan turned out great!! Maybe add Kaz hayashi to the slate? Never gets much love but was a decent worker in the cruiser weight and later tag team scene in wcw.

i dont know. First i need to get Harlem Heat done. After that i dont know who i am doing. Since Scott norton is allready on CC (didnt check myself) i could give it a try. 

after i saw it here side by side i tweaked lips and eyebrows a bit. 

yeah good idea it looks good tho

Any chance of you doing a Kaz hayashi? Konnan turned out great!

i dont know yet. after Booker T i only have 1 upload slot left. If i create caws noone downloads, it will not reach the next slots.

or i just do 5 and stop. i am not sure yet.

• Like 1

i dont know yet. after Booker T i only have 1 upload slot left. If i create caws noone downloads, it will not reach the next slots.

I'm at the exact same crossroad. 

i wonder if it'll help if i downloaded your caws (constantly) on 3 of my dummy accounts. that would be like 300 downloads if that's allowable lol cause your stuff is really good

i wonder if it'll help if i downloaded your caws (constantly) on 3 of my dummy accounts. that would be like 300 downloads if that's allowable lol cause your stuff is really good

lol no you dort need to do that. Thx to you and ofc to all other people who like my caws or respect my and others work. I just dort think that kaz hayashi is a smart choice for the 5th golden Slot. 

lol no you dort need to do that. Thx to you and ofc to all other people who like my caws or respect my and others work. I just dort think that kaz hayashi is a smart choice for the 5th golden Slot. 

yeah i wouldn't mind him but since i'm just starting wcw in jan. 97 (just finished up starrcade 96 in 2k16) i won't need kaz till around july 97 for when he and yuji feuded with ultimo lol

personally i wouldn't mind seeing you take a shot at either ernest miller, psychosis or 97 wrath since those are far and few between

The only thing is that Stevie Ray is orange. You could have tone the face texture in photoshop to make it more brown and less redish maybe.

The color difference is obvious when compared to BookerT for example

The only thing is that Stevie Ray is orange. You could have tone the face texture in photoshop to make it more brown and less redish maybe.

The color difference is obvious when compared to BookerT for example

Orange? Yes, Booker is brighter (brown) as Stevie. I can try to change the tone. Never did caws with black skintone till now. i dont like caws, where you can see that the face was a photo and was just added. so i used the color of the used foto and used this color for the complete caw ofc. Since noone did say anything anyway and other Harlem Heats are uploaded, i just stopped.

I changed it completely now and Booker will have also new Skin. Your thoughts on this?

test.jpg

much improved. the face looks different too.  i couldn't put my finger on it but something seemed off with v1. did you ever find a face texture?

i'm thinking this could help if you're any good with the face scan thing

https://www.flickr.com/gp/62966594@N08/WRfLkR

Edited by Jai

I changed it completely now and Booker will have also new Skin. Your thoughts on this?

test.jpg

much improved. the face looks different too.  i couldn't put my finger on it but something seemed off with v1. did you ever find a face texture?

i'm thinking this could help if you're any good with the face scan thing

https://www.flickr.com/gp/62966594@N08/WRfLkR

no i used a Foto where the Skintone wasnt that good. The New pic isnt with much morphing. I wanted to Check the tone