Hadi's Caws (Uploads: Batista +kurt Angle WIP: Bobby Lashley+Chris Benoit)

hadigala

for those wondering

14wpd4.png

thanks for doing that! Im not sure Y everyone doesnt just put their CAW's pictures up cuz the best way to get ur hard work out there is not make people do any "work" just to C it & anyway thats a really good job on Angle! U want people to 👀 that..

Possible Flying Jatt attire for Nathan Jones?

Thanks guys :) ..... still a lot of work required on their faces ..... this is my first attempt on angle and Nathan in 2k17 faces are looking abit off in the ring so gotta work on that and it take sometime..... will share update on this as soon aso possible . 

I need logos for angle's attires if someone can help?

So I'm really liking that start you have on Nathan Jones. Also, that Kurt Angle is looking incredible. Here's a few suggestions for Nathan Jones:

- Decrease the nose width
- Reshape the cranium and square off the sides, while making sure the top kind of goes into more of a point
- Bring up the center of the upper lip slightly
- Decrease the mouth width slightly
- Bring out the upper sections of the jawline slightly to square it off
- Shorten the height of the nostrils a little, and position them slightly higher up

Refs:

Nathan_Jones_6675703.jpg
nathan-jones5.jpg
Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank god, I'm hoping that Batista finishes soon, I have YET to see a half decent one online...

I don't remember off the top of my head but On his black with green logo attire, did he have the same logo on the front and back? or did the front logo just say "Batista" like how it is on the second attire, but just with green lettering..? And since you're making him, would you consider doing a updated 2014 Batista..? Obviously Bluetista attire, lol, and maybe wm30, or the red extreme rules 14 one

• Like 1

That is THE BEST Batista I have seen thus far!! Awesome work and detail. Could you make one attire with the beard ? That would round out this toon. Again, awesome work.

Now you can download batista ... dont have bluetista's tattoos so sorry :(

Edited by hadigala
  • Like 1