I'm PRETTY sure that I suck at this. KUSHIDA Uploaded. Silas Young uploaded 12/22. ACH, Severn, The Hurricane, Chavo G/Kidman Uploaded.

Dbo2700

Anyone happen to have HD screenshots of Silas's trunks during Best of the World? I don't want to try to draw that symbol on his right side by hand. 

Still need his tattoo if anyone can help. Please. 

SILAS YOUNG UPLOADED:

Tags: Silas Young, ROH, Dbo2700

-Had to use in game chest hair because I couldnt find or create a good texture

-4 Attires. Still going to work on the black "The Last Real Man" trunk logo. I will reUpload it with a better one later. I didnt want to hold this back over it when there are 3 other trunks to use. 

-Sandow moveset "tweaked" from '16 (to bad Misery isnt in game)

Silas_preview_2.png

Silas_preview_3.png

I have no idea who I'm doing next. I have about 200 downloads to go to get Diamond and idk who I will make. Kind of want to try ANX. Maybe Adam Page but his hair concerns me. There isn't anything in game like his. 

Thank you Mr Breaker! I know those are not top shelf standard but hey, these are my first 7 CAWs ever.

- ACH's Skin tone could have been better and he is kind of wonky in the eyebrow area but, I am proud. Still trying to understand the morph system. 

-I was asked to make Silas "oil-y". I have turned it down on my version. He does seem fond of oil. 

I havent been on here in awhile- i been craaaazy busy delivering packages for the Holidays but i cant wait to get my hands on that ACH as soon as i can! The Silas Young too!

Edited by bbrittain84
  • Like 1

Thank you guys!

No plan on Elgin. There is a pretty good one that I'm using from CC. I'm not out to try to "out do" anyone. If you've noticed I've only made caws for guys that don't have "good" versions out. 

I'm currently working on Kushida and a Kenny King (hopefully ANX). 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the caws that you have put out so far. By any chance if you are currently working on a kenny king is one of those slots with his current attire i am trying to find pics for refs. It is basically his current gear that he wears but on the back of his short tights you just have to put an upside down roh logo and the entrance he wears a army / military bucket hat and a army / military scarf wrapped around his face or a vest.rebellion-news.png

• Like 1

Absolutely would. I haven't seen the current look. Feel free to pm me some screenshots if you can. I have no problem making the current look. I was originally only doing one slot for him/Rhett. 

Also if you can find good shots of logos/ tattoos. That would help me out a lot. 

Thank you guys!

No plan on Elgin. There is a pretty good one that I'm using from CC. I'm not out to try to "out do" anyone. If you've noticed I've only made caws for guys that don't have "good" versions out. 

Awesome news on Kushida! & its too bad they didnt add a 'Hoverboard Lock' Kimura variation but atleast they DID add the 'Arm Wringer Pele Kick' in the Pack & if i were u.. i wouldnt waste ANY upload slots on "Non DLC CAWs" these cheapos just need to pony up like the rest of us did! I didnt wanna pay ANY MORE $ for the Game either but i really enjoy it.. so ya figure it out u know but anywayz im gonna try to find alil time this morning to send u a PM for that request too

• Like 1

Thank you guys!

Awesome news on Kushida! & its too bad they didnt add a 'Hoverboard Lock' Kimura variation but atleast they DID add the 'Arm Wringer Pele Kick' in the Pack & if i were u.. i wouldnt waste ANY upload slots on "Non DLC CAWs" these cheapos just need to pony up like the rest of us did! I didnt wanna pay ANY MORE $ for the Game either but i really enjoy it.. so ya figure it out u know but anywayz im gonna try to find alil time this morning to send u a PM for that request too

-Yea. I understand the want for non-DLC versions. I have been there. But I dont don't to have to rework the CAW for it.

- HOWEVER-- I was thinking of doing another slot for ACH.  I saw his One Piece look. I might do that soon. Maybe I wont have to use those kneepads this time.Clwok0MVEAA4BIc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

-I took a break for the holidays because my family was in. I am back to work on Kushida. Hope to have a preview this week.

-Speaking of Slots. I WENT GOLD. Crazy Crazy stuff man. I dont know if I even have that many creations to fill those slots!!!!