I'm PRETTY sure that I suck at this. KUSHIDA Uploaded. Silas Young uploaded 12/22. ACH, Severn, The Hurricane, Chavo G/Kidman Uploaded.

Dbo2700

thanks for dan severn man, that was needed to go with tyrant/shawn's shamrock lol

i got tired of searching "Severn" only to get some generic super caw in the results

Yup. Seeing his Shamrock and Blackman made me think about him.

**I totally guessed on the moveset. It's all a bunch of punches and Germans. Lol. Super stiff. I wasnt too sure what to give him for Sig/Finishers either. I know he used a couple different Armbars in the matches I saw. 

i think that's pretty much what i gave him last year and i think i gave him the front neck lock or whatever it is that daniel bryan came with in wwe12 as a finisher.

• 2 weeks later...

So.... I went Silver. Weird right? So 5 more Mediocre creations from me. Lol.

EARLY Early WIP ACH: Very little morphing done.

ach_PRE.jpg

***I JUST found out you could vortex morph after you add the face photo. I may "tweek" some of my older CAWs.

*****Thanks to Crow for finding a good pic of him. 

Edited by Dbo2700

• 3 weeks later...

That ACH face texture is on point!! One little gripe is that the skin color in the attire pics looks quite red, also I'd personally change the body morph a tad as he looks a bit chunkier IRL. Also has less defined Abs haha. Other than that I can't fault it. Face and attires are spot-on and will deffo download for my roh universe!

Appreciate the words guys! 

@ NickNack - The skin color is like the face preview now. I just did the attires after the first face texture. So it is more "milk chocolate" like the face now. 

@ Honor Me - Do you have a reference? I have only found one match and a picture of him in the DBZ stuff. Both had different kickpads. I want to get as close as I can there. 

-On the Hair- All the in game "close" haircuts suck. The only one I like has a hairline that makes his forehead look too small (close to last option). I might have to give up and use that one. 

Edited by Dbo2700

ACH definitely has potential it actually looks like em which nothing on CC does so that face is awesome & its cool cuz the upcoming New Moves Pack has his 'Springboard Complete Shot' too & a lil stupid suggestion would b changing the trunks a tad bit more neonish like the orange color on the top i know its not exactly the same but its too dull in the preview

• Like 1

ACH UPLOADED: ACH, ROH, Dbo2700

*I converted a Sandow moveset from 16'. Made a couple tweaks (added a stunner etc).

*I just went wish a compromise between the times he's worn the DBZ thing. Sometimes he didn't wear elbow pads. Sometimes he had blue kickpads. ????

**I couldn't get the red bow to work because of the "mirroring". 

**Somehow I got his hairline to move back with a texture. Hopefully it sticks. 

FINAL_PREVIEW1.jpg

FINAL_PREVIEW_2.jpg

• Like 1

Thankyou so much for that ACH, You even nailed the tricky hairline! Superb work mate! Any chance of any other ROH guys? I would love to see a good Silas Young!

Lol. Thank you. This is literally my first 6 caws, ever. I might try Silas but, IDK. 

ACH got re-uploaded:

-I just played with him the first time this morning and saw that his face texture looks Blue for some reason during matches. Took a face paint and blended it to cut it down a bit. It didn't cure it but it is much better.

-Changed his body type like NickNack told me to. Made him "chunky".

-added the two moves of his from the New Moves DLC

Thank you to the initial downloaders!!!

ACH got re-uploaded:

-I just played with him the first time this morning and saw that his face texture looks Blue for some reason during matches. Took a face paint and blended it to cut it down a bit. It didn't cure it but it is much better.

Any chance we can get him without the legends dlc pack? I really like him, I think it's not bad as you think.

ACH got re-uploaded:

Any chance we can get him without the legends dlc pack? I really like him, I think it's not bad as you think.

Thank you Sir but, I can't. I am using Tatanka's kneepads. 

---------------------------------------------------

@NickNack- Silas is on deck. There isn't a good one on CC. I am in. Looking for a good Face pic now. Already found his tights logo. :unsure:

ACH got re-uploaded:

@NickNack- Silas is on deck. There isn't a good one on CC. I am in. Looking for a good Face pic now. Already found his tights logo. :unsure:

Superb! So happy you decided to create Silas. Been literally praying for a good one!

ACH got re-uploaded:

That ACH is crazy good for you just starting out!

Excited to hear you're takin on Silas too. I hope you do more ROH guys that nobody ever seems to try to create.

Page, O'Reilly, Briscoes, Elgin etc.

You could get an early start on Trevor Lee too since they included one of his moves in the moves pack,

VERY EARLY Preview of Silas Young. More of a proof of concept:

*Lots of work to be done with the face texture

*I barely morphed his face

*I have to find a good pic of his tattoo. I cant get a clean shot and I have watched at least 15 of his matches on Youtube

s_ILAS_EARLY.jpg

**More than likely there will be 4 attires (Thanks Nickbreaker).

Body Morph looks good, once the face texture is blended properly and he gets some hair on his chest he'll look great. Good start man! I'd also recommend turning up the shine a tad on his skin to give the impression of body oil. He always seems to look greasy haha.

• Like 1