I'm PRETTY sure that I suck at this. KUSHIDA Uploaded. Silas Young uploaded 12/22. ACH, Severn, The Hurricane, Chavo G/Kidman Uploaded.

Dbo2700

I will have an update for Kidman tomorrow (Monday)  afternoon. And hopefully a WIP Juvi Guerrera.

*Sorry for the delay, the wife has been home sick so my time at home has been occupied. 

*Chavo is up on CC. *Forgot to say that. Deebo__Slice is my psn user. There are only a couple Chavos made. 

• Like 1

I will have an update for Kidman tomorrow (Monday)  afternoon. And hopefully a WIP Juvi Guerrera.

*Sorry for the delay, the wife has been home sick so my time at home has been occupied. 

*Chavo is up on CC. *Forgot to say that. Deebo__Slice is my psn user. There are only a couple Chavos made. 

have you been able to find some decent Chavo Jr Refs from wcw? i kinda want to convert your eddie and chavo caws to their wcw counterparts cause they are the best up on cc right now.  I know tich usually does chavo but hey-ho lol

I am working on him right now fellas. Hoping to get him done/uploaded by very late tonight or early morning hours (at least the post Flock slot, there will be 3 total. Pre, Flock and Post Flock). Playing with inversing his eyes and opening them a bit like  @Tich said. Already looks WAY better. *Still have texture work to do. *Adding brows.

Thoughts? Bigger? More angle?

WWE_2_K17_20161031123129.jpg

@Jai No on Chavo, I was going to but Rell7thirty is working on a Chavo JR that already looks great. I am thinking if he put "JR" in the title he is making him WCW Chavo. If he doesnt I will take care of you. Promise. 

I am working on him right now fellas. Hoping to get him done/uploaded by very late tonight or early morning hours (at least the post Flock slot, there will be 3 total. Pre, Flock and Post Flock). Playing with inversing his eyes and opening them a bit like  @Tich said. Already looks WAY better. *Still have texture work to do. *Adding brows.

Thoughts? Bigger? More angle?

WWE_2_K17_20161031123129.jpg

@Jai No on Chavo, I was going to but Rell7thirty is working on a Chavo JR that already looks great. I am thinking if he put "JR" in the title he is making him WCW Chavo. If he doesnt I will take care of you. Promise. 

how does he look from the side? the nose seems to be a bit long

I downloaded Chavo and it seems that there is the same Problem with Logos as on CM Punk from Tich.

On Chavos 2nd Attire the Logos are missing and in Logomanager there is a blank Square. 

Damn. I will try to re-upload. I did put those logos on CC if you want to just grab them and fix it. 

Does anyone have a Kidman moveset? Nearly complete with post Flock Slot. 

Pretty sure you don't suck. That's an awesome Chavo bro. Especially the logos

heres a tip to blend in Kidmans forehead with the rest of his face. 

take a screenshot of your Kidman as close as possible, from the face up. Export the screenshot the same way you've been doing, but open it in a  paint editing program. Zoom in on the skin and basically cookie cut (circle) the skin texture, leaving all the edges blank. Make sure you use a soft eraser 

like this 28b67g1.png

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

Pretty sure you don't suck. That's an awesome Chavo bro. Especially the logos

heres a tip to blend in Kidmans forehead with the rest of his face. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Dammit.  I wish I would have read that before i just jumped through all those hoops last night. LMAO. I took the same face texture, erased all the features in the middle of it so i was left with forehead and cheeks. Imported it as a logo. and made it big enough to fit outside the texture. Looks ok if you dont know its there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I found a Moveset for kidman on CC but it's pretty bad. I might still use it and edit a bit. 2 of the 3 slots should be up tonight. 

Oh thank you @Rell on Chavo. I am a fan! You had some great CAWs on 14 (x360). I cant take total credit for the logos. I got them from one of the older games. Just changed the colors for the Grey attire. 

Kidman (Flock Version) and Billy Kidman (post Flock) are uploaded. Incomplete Moveset and no entrance. I'll update the first post in a bit. 

Kidman tags- Kidman, Flock, WCW

Billy Kidman tags- Billiy Kidman, WCW, Dbo2700

** Flock Kidman has a custom Shirt for a second attire. Feel free to delete it (it is for me I just didnt delete it first). I couldn't find the Gothic logo or that Skull one he used to wear. Nor could I grab a decent screen of them. Sorry.

**Billy Kidman wrestles without a tank on his second attire. Feel free to add it back by just copying the Entrance attire over to In Ring. 

**Billy Kidman (Pre- Flock) should be up late tonight. (They got rid of the "in game" lightning bolts so I have to draw some)

Enjoy.

Juvi Guerrera (sp) is on deck tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Downloaded Kidman, He's great!
I'm gonna turn chavo on his early WCW 97/98 :)

Thank you. I know everyone wants his WCW look. I really liked him post Eddie's death. I kind of made him for me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Jai, do you have refrences for his jacket? I cant get a good screen. 

Billy_Pre_Flock.jpg

Mediocre attempt at The Hurricane. I did what I could with his mask. Did not like Kane's mask. I have his mask texture as facepaint underneath if you want to just delete Cody's mask. 

HURRICANE_PRE.jpg

Him and Dan Severn are uploaded. 

Dan Severn tags- Dan Severn, Dbo2700 

The Hurricane tags- The Hurricane, Greg Helms, Dbo2700

thanks for dan severn man, that was needed to go with tyrant/shawn's shamrock lol

i got tired of searching "Severn" only to get some generic super caw in the results

• Like 1

thanks for dan severn man, that was needed to go with tyrant/shawn's shamrock lol

i got tired of searching "Severn" only to get some generic super caw in the results

Yup. Seeing his Shamrock and Blackman made me think about him.

**I totally guessed on the moveset. It's all a bunch of punches and Germans. Lol. Super stiff. I wasnt too sure what to give him for Sig/Finishers either. I know he used a couple different Armbars in the matches I saw.