I'm PRETTY sure that I suck at this. KUSHIDA Uploaded. Silas Young uploaded 12/22. ACH, Severn, The Hurricane, Chavo G/Kidman Uploaded.

Dbo2700

So. I figure I would learn how to CAW after playing these games for years and being "very ok" at modding. Be gentle please. Suggestions welcome.

Kushida: Uploaded 1/20

Tags: Kushida, NJPW, Dbo2700

Not 100% pleased but I am tired of tweaking it so....

Attire1.jpg

Attire2.jpg

Silas Young: UPLAODED 12/22

Tags; Silas Youg, ROH, DBO2700

4 Attires. AgeofSandow moveset converted from '16. Going to reUpload with a better logo for the Black "Last Real Man" trunks. I didnt want to hold it back until I sorted it out. I also had to go with in game chest hair because i couldnt find or create a texture that I liked. 

Silas_preview_2.png

Silas_preview_3.png

ACH: UPLOADED 12/12

Not 100% accurate on the DBZ attire. A compromise between the couple of times he's worn it.

FINAL_PREVIEW1.jpg

FINAL_PREVIEW_2.jpg

Dan Severn: UPLOADED

Tags: Dan Severn, Dbo2700

Severn_final.jpg

The Hurricane (vs The Rock '06): UPLOADED

Tags: The Hurricane, Greg Helms, Dbo2700

HURRICANE_PRE.jpg

06' Chavo Guerroro: UPLOADED

Tags: Chavo Guerrero

Chavo_final_preview.jpg

WWE_2_K17_20161025150217.jpg

Billy Kidman:

Tags: WCW, Billy Kidman, WCW

Billy_Kidman_Pre.jpg

"Flock" Kidman: UPLOADED

Tags: The Flock, Kidman, Dbo2700

(custom 2nd attire, feel free to delete it)

Kidman_Flock.jpg

Edited by Dbo2700
  • Like 3

When uploading a face, try not to leave any part that doesn't fit in the face blank, cuz the edges will look fucked up if they are any tone darker than the skin color you pick. 

Edit the face you're doing, but leave the entire head (easier for face morphing) and erase the edges with a feather brush, and place it over a background with the main skill color you'll be using (make sure it blends in with the rest of the face)

good luck

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. 

Appreciate the refs Penguin.

Rell7thirty thanks. I'm going to fool with the morph a bit before I repair the Kidman texture.

these are good dbo. please consider a wcw chavo. and i know it's probably gonna be hard to do cause there aren't many refs for it, but maybe a 96 version of kidman (ya know the one where he was running down the ramp in those red tights (and whatever designs those were) and the black leather jacket) lol

but these are really good.

• Like 1

Both Caws look really cool. Kidman is a "must have". Are you going to make more Members of the Flock? Would be interesting to see how your Raven would look like :)

i agree with this.  most of those flock members on cc minus the wcw raven and saturn look awful lol

Im thinking about doing my own Raven. I found the logo for his Dr Strange t shirt so it's likely. Saturn maybe. Kinda scared about his morph. I'm not sure about the rest. Maybe Sickboy if the eye patch isn't an entrance thing.

Jai you're talking about the lightning bolts? Pre Flock. I might do that. I might do a slot for his WWE run too. Just have to find that tights logo. It'll be pretty easy to do those after I get the morph completed. 

Im thinking about doing my own Raven. I found the logo for his Dr Strange t shirt so it's likely. Saturn maybe. Kinda scared about his morph. I'm not sure about the rest. Maybe Sickboy if the eye patch isn't an entrance thing.

Jai you're talking about the lightning bolts? Pre Flock. I might do that. I might do a slot for his WWE run too. Just have to find that tights logo. It'll be pretty easy to do those after I get the morph completed. 

yeah that's the one i was talking about lol. it's been hard trying to find any type of refs. i had at one point every wcw saturday night and nitro of 95 and 96 and he moved around so fast and coming down the ramp he was always running so it was really hard to get a definite screen grab.  i know in 2k16 i just used the lightning bolt in the game cause i was pressed for time lol

• Like 1

Not bad at all. Pretty good start :)

Appreciate that nsieniski. Big fan of your mods.

**Kidman "morph" update coming today. 

*Thinking that Chavo is as good as I can get him. I tried to get rid of the "highlights" but it looked much worse. I'm not that talented with PS. I looked on CC and the most downloaded Chavo... doesnt look like mine. Lol.

Also: anyone by chance know where I can get this Shirt logo?

21.jpg

I like that kidman, but the eye morph kills it, you need to "open" them more and angled down a bit, I would also makes his eyebrows larger.

yeah in terms of eye morphing, i wish it was like how the morphing was in 2k14. were you could angle the eyes and such a bit more.

• Like 1

@ Tich... Thank you. Will work on that. I was trying to work on that very thing but having to use 4 seperate sliders gets difficult. How sould I tackle Eyebrows? Textures?

@ Jai... I agree. I remember there being one Slider just for eye angling. I do feel like the Face sliders are easier on this one. It might be that havng a texture over it before morphing helps.

@ Tich... Thank you. Will work on that. I was trying to work on that very thing but having to use 4 seperate sliders gets difficult. How sould I tackle Eyebrows? Textures?

@ Jai... I agree. I remember there being one Slider just for eye angling. I do feel like the Face sliders are easier on this one. It might be that havng a texture over it before morphing helps.

yeah that was the problem i had creating the giant cause his eyes are always at a weird inverse angle lol

You can do all this changes with the vector morphing thing, move the outside point of eyebrow to make them larger, same for eyes etc....

I only use sliders for side view, like deep of the chin, nose etc... 

• Like 1