2K Universe Mode Tracker by Too Many Limes

Too Many Limes

Hey, this is a fairly simple excel spreadsheet that I've actually personally been using since 2K15 to keep track of basic stats for my Universes. After some polishing, I figured at least someone else could get some use out of this thing too. There's an information tab in the spreadsheet that explains in-depth all the functions and keys for the tracker but I'll briefly go over what this thing is and what it does.

axi5b7.png

Brief Introduction:

The main component is what you see in the picture above, it's a 2K Universe Mode tracker. You input wins, losses and other information and the sheet will spit out percentages and totals for you through the usage of formulas. There are three long buttons in the tracker that allow you to add or subtract 1 from the selected cell or to set the selected cell value to 0. I suggest using these buttons to help you keep track of streaks as currently I don't have a formula for streaks. You can sort any of these columns in various ways, such as alphabetically or by highest to lowest number or even by cell shading color which I personally used to indicate brands. Conditional formatting was used to provide some visual indicators of these stats, such as green flags indicating a winning streak or percentage shading that compares with all the other percentages. . 

There are 2 trackers in the spreadsheet, the original which includes all playable superstars in WWE 2K17, and the "PLUS" version which includes an extended selection of past and present superstars. Both trackers also include blank spots for you to fill in as you please. However, feel free to customize any row's name and ID as you please as they aren't set in stone.

Speaking of the ID, another neat feature is the ID Search box where you type an "ID" that matches an ID in the tracker and the corresponding superstar's stats will be shown. Make sure to NEVER edit the stats within the ID Search box, only in the tracker. Any header that's shaded tells you that row or column uses formulas and you shouldn't mess with those cells. Below this box is a simple area for you to type in your champions. There are also simplified sheets for power rankings, which includes visual indicators for movement along the ranking, and championship history.

Download:

WWE 2K Universe Mode Tracker by Too Many Limes 1.0.0

Alternate Link

I will keep updating this tracker and I will add new features like a streak sheet so the streak can be automated with a formula instead of being tracked manually. Message me here or email me at rickyfrules@gmail.com if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions. Hope you find this as useful as I have!

Edited by Too Many Limes

• 2 years later...