GaMeFReaK's Creation Dojo / Roode Preview

GaMeFReaK

These are awesome. Not that familiar with New Japan but damm that Tonga is just so visually impressive I'd have him anyway! Naito looks great too, gonna see him and Shibata in London soon.

For Ricochet I'd say he needs to look a bit older, I'd like to see some forehead lines. I also think his eyes should be waaaaaay darker and lighten the colour of the lips. His ears could be lightly smaller and not stick out as much - are there any earplugs in the game? It would be a nice touch. It's gonna be spectacular when it's finished.

Thanks for the comments guys , i really wana get these uploaded tonight , 

also does anyone have ricochets r logo on the front of his red trunks , i have all other logos for this attire apart from this one ?

These are awesome. Not that familiar with New Japan but damm that Tonga is just so visually impressive I'd have him anyway! Naito looks great too, gonna see him and Shibata in London soon.

For Ricochet I'd say he needs to look a bit older, I'd like to see some forehead lines. I also think his eyes should be waaaaaay darker and lighten the colour of the lips. His ears could be lightly smaller and not stick out as much - are there any earplugs in the game? It would be a nice touch. It's gonna be spectacular when it's finished.

thanks for the tips nico

i will try these a bit later on n post a final update before upload .

also if anyone has that logo on front trunks it would greatly appreciated and help me upload quicker.

Shibata moveset uploaded for ya. It's uploaded under a picture of Aiden English.

Tags
Shibata
NJPW
Raddad88

Feel free to make changes, really like having the GTS as a sig so you can either sit them up for the grounded pelay or wake up taunt for his sleeper hold.
Now get him uploaded!

Edited by Raddad88