ItsMeMAB's Women of Wrestling CAWS: Brooke Tessmacher Uploaded + Taryn Terrell & Angelina Love Previews (17/02/2017)

ItsMeMAB

After getting slightly frustrated with this condensed editor trying to fix the OP, I've uploaded previews of Angelina Love & Taryn Terrell and previews of Brooke & Maria's second attires + CC Tags. For thos who can't be bothered to look in the OP for the updates here's an album of the pics. Feedback is appreciated. Also for whatever reason the 2nd attire for Santana disappeared with the last update so I'm gonna hold off on her for now.

On 16/01/2017 at 1:58 PM, GJFR said:

Amazing work! Any chance you could upload that Maria next time you're online. Quite gutted I missed out on her!

Excellent work buddy!

Much appreciated. Maria has been uploaded and tags are in OP!

On 22/01/2017 at 11:36 PM, RedChiFly said:

That Raquel is amazing also looking forward to downloading your Brooke and Brandi!

Cheers. Brooke has been uploaded and I'll be looking to do some updates on Brandi and Raquel some time soon. I'm glad you like them though.

• 8 months later...

Hi, I was bummed to see that you're only on Xbox. But I really love your taryn terell caw. I was wondering if you would let me have the face texture so I can create her for ps4. I haven't had any luck finding one at all. I also create caws myself (women only atm). If you've a Twitter hit me up @KaroneGodley