ItsMeMAB's Women of Wrestling CAWS: Brooke Tessmacher Uploaded + Taryn Terrell & Angelina Love Previews (17/02/2017)

ItsMeMAB

*NEW*
ANGELINA LOVE

1yv_JSw_X.png

lh38zri.png

BROOKE TESSMACHER
CC Tags: Brooke | TNA | WWE

SHTEu_PV.png

k7m_Xxgd.png

fg7_PNWl.png

*NEW*
TARYN TERRELL

Wcb_TYY2.png

MPEb_N4y.png

*NEW*
RAQUEL

Spoiler

Xsdrt7_Z.png

U7x_Waw_Y.png

*NEW*
BRANDI RHODES

Spoiler

k_Ge_QNa_F.png

175_HOBe.png

MARIA KANELLIS-BENNETT
CC Tags: Maria | TNA | WWE

Spoiler

rav_Vw_K5.png

Wj1v_NWS.png

b7_NDSEy.png

*UPDATED & UPLOADED*
SIENNA/ ALLYSIN KAY
CC Tags: Sienna | Allysin Kay | TNA, WSU

Spoiler

Dz6_ALg_B.png

o_Lc_UV9w.png

p4ro_FTi.png

*UPDATED & UPLOADED*
MADISON RAYNE

CC Tags: Madison Rayne | TNA

Spoiler

m_Qx_GNxm.png

0_Uzpwc_I.png

Vyl_Vz_Fk.png

*UPDATED & UPLOADED*
LAUREL VAN NESS/ CHELSEA GREEN

CC Tags: Laurel Van Ness | TNA | Chelsea Green

Spoiler

5_Wa9_Zt_O.png

57ij_Qoq.png

dc65_GP2.png

ALLIE/ CHERRY BOMB
CC Tags: Allie | TNA | Cherry Bomb
Credit to MrBlacksheep008 for the logos on 1st attire and face texture.

Spoiler

Ep781_P8.png

x_Xrulm5.png

7bm_Z2_C1.png

JADE/ MIA YIM
CC Tags: Jade | TNA | Mia Yim
Credit to MrBlacksheep008 for some of the logos.

Spoiler

ms_Ri2_Sb.png

kro9y6y.png

4_Jd_Nefd.png

GAIL KIM
CC Tags: Gail Kim | TNA | WWE

Spoiler

Af_Zqi5_U.png

vz_UUt8_X.png

30_D8_WMw.png

*UPDATED*
SANTANA GARRETT

Spoiler

vgkrd_YS.png

3gcn_UR4.png

AGZGt_GD.png

OLDER VERSION:

Spoiler

Dfl_LQXQ.png

ROSEMARY
CC Tags: Rosemary | TNA | Decay

Spoiler

i_IXJek_D.png

01_EFAk_Z.png

d_G7_XVq_F.png

s8_Cdi_SG.png

WITHOUT FACEPAINT:

Spoiler

Vu_Y7ss_B.png

CAMERON
CC Tags: Cameron | WWE | Naomi

Spoiler

r1h_Xolx.png

qe_ANZ8_G.png

XNHUk_XV.png

OLDER VERSION:

Spoiler

3oUFmOh.png?1

Edited by ItsMeMAB

Glad to see you back! Pictures don't seem to load on my phone. I'll have to check it out on my computer. 

Thank you! Yeah, images uploaded to imgur don't see to work on here and I completely forgot that. I've now updated the OP to include the pictures anyway!

I've reworked the face slightly, increasing the width of the head and giving her a more defined jaw shape (pics in the OP). I was pretty pleased with the result and I hope everyone else is to, so I've uploaded her to CC now! Enjoy!

Update! I've been working on TNA Knockout Rosemary/Courtney Rush recently and already have 2 attires made. The face picture hasn't blended as well as it did last year, but I feel that it's of a decent enough standard plus you can see it under the facepaint anyway! Feedback would be appriciated as always!

i_IXJek_D.png

01_EFAk_Z.png

d_G7_XVq_F.png

s8_Cdi_SG.png

WITHOUT FACEPAINT:

Vu_Y7ss_B.png

Rosemary is pretty much ready for upload, but due to the issues with saves getting corrupted because of CAWS with more than 14 unique logos, I'm wont upload her until the patch as I don't want to corrupt anyones data!

In other news, I've been recently been working on Santana Garrett! I've worked with at least 4 different textures and had to create 4 different versions of this caw to get to a point where I'm happy with it and personally I think this one is the best. The attire I've made is based off of her Shine 29 attire (vs Allysin Kay), however, if people would prefer for it to to based off of the NXT match vs Emma I can happily tweak it since it's the same attire just with different arm accessories and no choker. Also I did want to use some shorter shorts, but the games doesn't allow for logos to be placed between the belly button and hip region so it wasn't possible :( As usual feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Screenshot original

Dqt_Iv4u.png

just need a crazy steve and abyss, and they i can play as DECAYes!  

I haven't looked on CC yet, but I hope someone has made a good Crazzy Steve and Abyss and if not I hope someone does!

Edited by ItsMeMAB

Update. I'm going to get Rosemary uploaded over the next 2 days, but I've got Santana Garrett on hold as the patch has totally screwed me over and isn't allowing for me to load her up in CAW mode because of the hairstyle I gave her and the headband apparently colliding. I was thinking of unistalling the patch so I could remove it, but I'm not sure whether it's a good idea due to how unstable these games are and I don't want to risk corrupting my save. 

Do you think you would be able to/plan on doing any of the following ones?

Mickie James

Chyna

Kat

Dawn Marie

Sunny

Mickie James is someone I'll likely create down the line, but at the moment I want to put the majority of my focus on current & recent women wrestlers.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a big update! Rosemary has been uploaded and I've put the tags in the OP, hope you all enjoy her. In other news, I still cannot gain access to Santana Garrett and I'm contact with 2K Support regarding in the issue but I'm hoping the next patch will fix this bug. However, as I wait for this to be resolved I've started working on Allie, Gail Kim & Jade. A big thanks to MrBlackSheep who provided me with some logos for Allie & Jade!

ALLIE/ CHERRY BOMB

Ep781_P8.png

x_Xrulm5.png

JADE/ MIA YIM

ms_Ri2_Sb.png

kro9y6y.png

GAIL KIM

Af_Zqi5_U.png

vz_UUt8_X.png

Update. Gail Kim has been uploaded- tags are in the OP. I've posted previews of Allie, Jade & Gail's second attire. Jade is almost ready to upload I just need to tweak the moveset and then she'll be ready to upload. Feedback is appriciated as always.

30_D8_WMw.png

4_Jd_Nefd.png

7bm_Z2_C1.png

Allie & Jade have been uploaded, tags are in the OP. I've reached my upload limit for now and I'm like 1300 off from the next rank so the next few creations I have planned might not come out for a while or I may have to take some down in order to rank up, welp.

Really awesome caws! Downloaded your Gail Kim yesterday, amazing stuff once you're done with the Knockouts are there any plans for indy women's talent?

Thank you! Once I've worked my way through a few Knockouts I'll start working on some indy talent but as of now I don't really have plans on who outside of Santana G.

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a big update! I've been quite busy recently and haven't had much time to update the topic but here are some previews to my recent creations! Also ,I've started to rework Santana Garrett since 2K basically only just came to the conclusion that the CAW file has been corrupted.

MARIA KANELLIS-BENNETT 

rav_Vw_K5.png

Wj1v_NWS.png

SIENNA/ ALLYSIN KAY

Dz6_ALg_B.png

o_Lc_UV9w.png

MADISON RAYNE

m_Qx_GNxm.png

0_Uzpwc_I.png

Vyl_Vz_Fk.png

LAUREL VAN NESS/ CHELSEA GREEN

5_Wa9_Zt_O.png

57ij_Qoq.png

Edited by ItsMeMAB

• 5 weeks later...

I've updated the OP to include some W.I.P stuff I've had ready to preview for a while in addition to posting attire updates for Sienna, Laurel & Madison Rayne (All Uploaded Tags in OP) in addition to Santana Garrett who's still a W.I.P. I need a little help with suggestions for Brandi Rhodes' hairstyle as I feel the current one doesn't do the face much justice in terms of shaping, also feedback on other previews including Brooke, Raquel & Santana will be much appreciated!

Edited by ItsMeMAB