Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

Amazed to see Shawn's likeness captured so brilliantly. He's a tough cookie to crack to those attempting him. There's always a few things which is off. Keeping my fingers crossed for some possible D-Generation X era CAWS similar to your project a few years ago. That Chyna and Mike Tyson still stands today as some of your finest work. Amped to see where you aim to take your recent creations.

Amazed to see Shawn's likeness captured so brilliantly. He's a tough cookie to crack to those attempting him. There's always a few things which is off. Keeping my fingers crossed for some possible D-Generation X era CAWS similar to your project a few years ago. That Chyna and Mike Tyson still stands today as some of your finest work. Amped to see where you aim to take your recent creations.

I'll be trying my hand again at those 2, and maybe even Tori so we can truly have DX in full, but Chyna will be the 1997 version as there's already a great wrestling version of her online.

Small hair update to the opening post.

I'll be trying my hand again at those 2, and maybe even Tori so we can truly have DX in full, but Chyna will be the 1997 version as there's already a great wrestling version of her online.

Small hair update to the opening post.

defo need an x-pac as well. the x-pacs on cc are sad looking lol.

Bad news, folks. HBK and my collab on Ahmed Johnson with Shawn Stylz are both gone. Luckily Jeff Jarrett was backed up and I can continue to work on him.

Gonna rebuild him as good as I can but it'll take a couple of days to get it as close as before.

Sad to hear man but glad you not quitting. Just make sure you out of caw mode when ps4 goes idle

Plus can anyone tell me what is 14 pts that everyone is on about and I hope patch is out soon as I love the caw mode

Only good thing is 2k are fast on patches

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Sad to hear man but glad you not quitting. Just make sure you out of caw mode when ps4 goes idle

Plus can anyone tell me what is 14 pts that everyone is on about and I hope patch is out soon as I love the caw mode

Only good thing is 2k are fast on patches

Yea, not worth dwelling on it tbh. I was ready to have a collective stroke when I lost both him and Ahmed Johnson, but halfway back on track now. Only took me an hour to do the new face and I like it more than the first one now.

As for the 14 logos, the 2K rep over on their forums stated that it's if you use more than 14 unique logos, i.e. 14 completely different logos. I've made CAWs that have more than 14 logos combined and they're fine. My Jeff Jarrett has quite a few lol.

Edited by Tyrant185

@Tryant can you also ask if they are planning to fix this issue of 14 logos and whether it is for the whole slot combined 

It's definitely not for the slot combined. 14 different custom logos is what they said. I gave Jarrett 2 attires and I don't think anybody has had any problems with him.

Edit: Come to think of it, it could be for the slot combined. My Jarrett over both outfits has 13 unique logos. They said they're working on a fix, and in the meantime not to upload/download anything with 14 or more unique logos.

Edited by Tyrant185

@Tryant can you also ask if they are planning to fix this issue of 14 logos and whether it is for the whole slot combined 

It's definitely not for the slot combined. 14 different custom logos is what they said. I gave Jarrett 2 attires and I don't think anybody has had any problems with him.

Edit: Come to think of it, it could be for the slot combined. My Jarrett over both outfits has 13 unique logos. They said they're working on a fix, and in the meantime not to upload/download anything with 14 or more unique logos.

sorry to see your data get wiped man. but yeah atleast they are working on a fix

Hey man so when u get things back up & goin again can u post these HBK pics ina different format? Im real curious what u got goin on & i usually check out the forum when im away from the PS4...

darn still can't see the images :(

Damn. I'm getting the impression that everybody might not be able to see them.

I tried inputting the images again using a different method. Are they working now?

I tried inputting the images again using a different method. Are they working now?

i went back to the main page. still not showing.  What method are you using? I usually just use tinypic and copy the %7Boption%7D link/tag for message boards.  i know tiny pic is annoying bugt it's the only one that i know of that works 100% of the time.  Are you on twitter?

i went back to the main page. still not showing.  What method are you using? I usually just use tinypic and copy the %7Boption%7D link/tag for message boards.  i know tiny pic is annoying bugt it's the only one that i know of that works 100% of the time.  Are you on twitter?

Nah I never use Twitter. I'm using imgur for the pics but I tried typing them instead of clicking the insert media button lol. Guess it didn't work.

Does this forum have a limit on how many pics you can add per post? I wonder if that's the issue. Do any of my uploaded CAW pics show up? Ahmed, HBK or Jarrett?

Nah I never use Twitter. I'm using imgur for the pics but I tried typing them instead of clicking the insert media button lol. Guess it didn't work.

Does this forum have a limit on how many pics you can add per post? I wonder if that's the issue. Do any of my uploaded CAW pics show up? Ahmed, HBK or Jarrett?

i don't think so.

try this: [ img ](link)[ /img ]

just take out the spaces i put in the brackets. that media thing never has worked for me

i don't think so.

just take out the spaces i put in the brackets. that media thing never has worked for me

Yea, that's the method I tried before. It seems to be really hit and miss on whether or not it works though lol. They don't even show up for me on my phone, but they do on a laptop so I've got no idea what's going on with them. I tried condensing the image sizes in case they were too large but they still seem to be having problems.

Steiners are coming along very nice!!!

Thanks man. Can I just ask are all my creations showing up for you?

Edited by Tyrant185

i don't think so.

Yea, that's the method I tried before. It seems to be really hit and miss on whether or not it works though lol. They don't even show up for me on my phone, but they do on a laptop so I've got no idea what's going on with them. I tried condensing the image sizes in case they were too large but they still seem to be having problems.

Steiners are coming along very nice!!!

Thanks man. Can I just ask are all my creations showing up for you?

yeah idk lol. i've only seen the content once it was upped to cc lol. i guess i'll have to wait lol. are these wcw or wwf version of steiners?