Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

New update. Any help or suggestions on how I can add a Phantom mask to Undertaker without it going over the hair would be much appreciated.

Edited by Tyrant185

Undertaker had elbow pads on both arms at Wrestlemania 13

Image result for Wrestlemania 13

And on the other attire, he wore the elbow pad on the left arm not the right:

Image result for Wrestlemania 12

Edited by Spinebuster_94

Wow nice work man, Yankem and Taker look great, will definitely be downloading them when I get the game. 

Just two things, as said above about the elbow pads, just to add to that, the elbow pads he wore at Wrestlemania 13 were just plain black, no grey underneath.. and the grey attire also had the cuts on the shoulders like when he debuted. 

Edited by KaneResurrected7

@Spinebuster: Cheers for the ref, not sure how I missed that. I'll make sure I get those done. @KaneResurrected7: I kept the elbow pad the same on the grey one as I always thought it would be a decent look for him. I understand it's inaccurate though so I'll change it up to the 2 plain elbow pads.

Good start on Disco! I think his jaw is looking slightly too wide, as is the bottom part of his nose. Drop the height of the eyes a bit too. Also, I think he looks a bit too pale, try giving him a slightly more tanned skin colour.

Good start on Disco! I think his jaw is looking slightly too wide, as is the bottom part of his nose. Drop the height of the eyes a bit too. Also, I think he looks a bit too pale, try giving him a slightly more tanned skin colour.

Thanks man. I did want to tan him up slightly more than he is but the face texture came out lighter than I expected. Tried re-adding it but I just couldn't get the facial likeness as good as the first try lol. Will take your other suggestions on board though. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks man. I did want to tan him up slightly more than he is but the face texture came out lighter than I expected. Tried re-adding it but I just couldn't get the facial likeness as good as the first try lol. Will take your other suggestions on board though. Thanks for the feedback.

Steiners are now uploaded. Enjoy.

lol first thing i did when i saw that disco entrance was dl a disco caw just to put on my yt channel. lol i may have to do it again once your disco is uploaded LOL

U making me crazy. Now i can delete my WCW slot again.
I've downloaded a Disco Inferno, he looks well and is my current TV Champion, but your Disco is awesome. So, i've to download him if he's up.

Very solid work on disco my only suggestion is maybe making his texture tan because the one you have now is kinda pale compared to how he was in real life other than that man this is spot on and I will defenetly grab this and buff!

Damn, hate that stupid rank things, makes a crappy caw with an horrible face photo, upload it day one, you'll have all rank unlock, in few hours, take the time to make good things and it will take weeks to unlock silver, once again great idea 2k.....

There isn't anyone who you could temporaly remove to upload him

Edited by tich