Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

So far we're working on both old school Scott and 1998-1999 Scott Steiner. Rick so far is just the old school version but will look into doing a 1998-1999 slot for him as well.

So far we're working on both old school Scott and 1998-1999 Scott Steiner. Rick so far is just the old school version but will look into doing a 1998-1999 slot for him as well.

oh okay. i'm kinda looking for the 97 scott and rick where they had the half checkered attire on scott and i think the zebra was on rick.basically the attire that's in my profile avatar pic lol

oh okay. i'm kinda looking for the 97 scott and rick where they had the half checkered attire on scott and i think the zebra was on rick.basically the attire that's in my profile avatar pic lol

Yea, I'm really tempted to try that checkered gear for Scott. I'll keep you posted on it for sure.

The only image u posted that im actually able to  C on this thread is this 👇... & some threads got shitloads of images upped so its not that... if u load ur images to a site for loading images (not here) then on the toolbar where u type posts for this thread- u can click the link 2nd to last on the top row of the toolbar- right next to the " (quotation mark) it looks kinda like a chain-link well u can enter the URL in the link & enter that image to the post (thats what i do)

New update. If anybody can tell me when this attire was worn I'd appreciate it

tumblr_md42actLmH1r7bjxco1_500.jpg

Sometimes the actually picture loads up on the thread or sometimes u get a workable link to click & view it... i guess it depends on the file type to determine which way it loads 

Yea, I'm really tempted to try that checkered gear for Scott. I'll keep you posted on it for sure.

thanks Ty, if i get the time i'll post the attire of the scott i had in 2k16. the face and all needed work but the person i downloaded it from i think did a pretty good job.

just saw your scott, rick, and goldust faces on caws.ws they are spot on man

Edited by Jai

These are attires I believe Jai was talking about, I made these Steiners last year.

yes sir! i had no idea you were on here lol i just found them by chance on cc when i was trying to update my steiners lol i'll just say thank you now since inever got the chance

Everything looks great here except Goldust's body morph, way too big and bulky imo.

After looking at it again and having another match with him I think you're right. His abdomen in particular is definitely a little too big. I'm gonna be reuploading this some time later tonight with a revamped costume for the 2nd attire so I'll make sure to tweak the body morph before it goes up.

Edited by Tyrant185

Everything looks great here except Goldust's body morph, way too big and bulky imo.

After looking at it again and having another match with him I think you're right. His abdomen in particular is definitely a little too big. I'm gonna be reuploading this some time later tonight with a revamped costume for the 2nd attire so I'll make sure to tweak the body morph before it goes up.

i haven't looked at it yet cause i have to go to caws.ws to look at the pics but i'm assuming you did the wig/hair type thing which i think this is the first time we can actually have dust come out in the hair and robe for the entrance and wrestle without in the match. i think that's really cool lol

i haven't looked at it yet cause i have to go to caws.ws to look at the pics but i'm assuming you did the wig/hair type thing which i think this is the first time we can actually have dust come out in the hair and robe for the entrance and wrestle without in the match. i think that's really cool lol

Yea that's what I went with, I'm really enjoying using him. The entrance is quite something lol.

By the way I think you're really gonna dig the first Scott Steiner attire I've done. I'll add some pics later tonight or at some point tomorrow once I've gotten Rick's first attire sorted.

Yea that's what I went with, I'm really enjoying using him. The entrance is quite something lol.

By the way I think you're really gonna dig the first Scott Steiner attire I've done. I'll add some pics later tonight or at some point tomorrow once I've gotten Rick's first attire sorted.

cool man i was so tired i didn't even hop on but i just went on cc and dl'd it. i commented in the WLF Community (or was it the humonoid one i forget lol) but yeah it looks great. the other goldust 96 one that was up didn't impress me but i dl'd it just cause it was there. you know i immediately replaced it with yours as soon as i saw it lol. no more putting a towel on goldust's head to simulate a wig anymore lol

Gotta have those Steiners man they look awesome as does everything else bud when can we expect them on CC?

I'm hoping to get them uploaded over the next couple of days at some point once their moves and entrances are done. Just realized though that I only have one upload slot left as I'm still bronze rank, so I might have to pull something to upload them together.

Gotta have those Steiners man they look awesome as does everything else bud when can we expect them on CC?

I'm hoping to get them uploaded over the next couple of days at some point once their moves and entrances are done. Just realized though that I only have one upload slot left as I'm still bronze rank, so I might have to pull something to upload them together.

ok thanks bud can't wait keep up the good work

Hey Tyrant im gonna try one more time to help u/help us C ur work & i got an even easier way to post ur images (cuz if u DID try to do anything different- half of us still cant C shit) anyway- Copy the URL of the image & then right underneath this text box where ya type theres a link "Insert other media" click on that then click the lower of the 2 options "Insert image from URL" then Paste the URL there & the image will load up right in the text box into the Post- click "Submit Reply" when ur done like usual & boom its in ur Thread...

Hey Tyrant im gonna try one more time to help u/help us C ur work & i got an even easier way to post ur images (cuz if u DID try to do anything different- half of us still cant C shit) anyway- Copy the URL of the image & then right underneath this text box where ya type theres a link "Insert other media" click on that then click the lower of the 2 options "Insert image from URL" then Paste the URL there & the image will load up right in the text box into the Post- click "Submit Reply" when ur done like usual & boom its in ur Thread...

I'm gonna try using a different image host and see if that works. I'll update the thread shortly.

EDIT: Done. Hopefully they work now for everyone?

Edited by Tyrant185

You know im super surprised the Steiner Brothers Finisher isnt in the Game yet.... I almost thought with the 2nd "Doomsday Device" (which immediately confused me cuz theres only one) i thought there was a chance for about a second... i guess theres STILL a shot with the New Moves Pack buuuuut its very slim cuz if an Indy Team was using it, it b better but as far as i know there isnt- which IS surprising too right?

Edited by bbrittain84
Made a mistake about the animation- it starts in the Powerbomb position not the Electric Chair like the OG

loving the steiners Tyrant! they look great. i can't believe you toook the time to do the numbers attire for rick! lol

You know im super surprised the Steiner Brothers Finisher isnt in the Game yet.... I almost thought with the 2nd "Doomsday Device" (which immediately confused me cuz theres only one) but when i seen the animation with a guy up on the Top Rope with the Tag Team partner having the opponet up in the Electric Chair position- i thought there was a chance for about a second... i guess theres STILL a shot with the New Moves Pack buuuuut its very slim cuz if an Indy Team was using it, it b better but as far as i know there isnt- which IS surprising too right?

i think our only chance for a steiner bulldog tag finisher will be if the young bucks start doing it lol since bryan williams does the moves packs etc and is obsessed with them