Hogan, Warrior And Hardy

theundertaker

ok but is there a code to get hogans hulk still rules design?

because i cant seem to find it

cause if his picture has the hulk still rules design shouldnt it still be in the game???????

ok then if hogan isnt in there or no one can find him then is his hulk still rules design in the game because his picture has it and it is in the game?????????????

ok could someone answer my ? is there a way to get hogans red entrance shirt its the red one that says hulk a mania is runnin wild and then he rips it off but is there a code or smthn in the game for it ?

if sm1 could answer me it would be appreciated

ok could someone answer my ? is there a way to get hogans red entrance shirt its the red one that says hulk a mania is runnin wild and then he rips it off but is there a code or smthn in the game for it ?

if sm1 could answer me it would be appreciated

Give a caw or who ever his entrance moves.

Doz that Jeff Hardy is a CAW you can make that one its easy so nice try but the reverse thing is a code my friend has showed me it and it looks bad ass!

That Jeff hardy isn't a caw it's from when he was still in the game so unless you have that caw and can post it here you are a complete liar.

That Jeff hardy isn't a caw it's from when he was still in the game so unless you have that caw and can post it here you are a complete liar.

all fucking true + theres no way u can perform those moves from the videos in the game were jeff gets caught by brock wen he goes for a swanton. there is no proof u can give us that u have that CAW cause there aint 1

Heres the pics of them hacked into the game theres also a video on there of brock reversing the swanton into a F-5 which looks pretty cool

http://www.smackdown-games.ru/hctp/screens.../exclusive.html

http://www.smackdown-games.ru/hctp/video.html

After reading that post, it said they were hacked into the game. I don't think so. I'd reckon those pics are from before the game was released.

Is there any news on the hacking of these characters btw? :)