10/21/16 Ahmed Johnson UPLOADED

Shawnstylz

Just wanted to give you guys an update on the status of Ahmed. Right now I'm working on his moveset while Tyrant185 and I try and decide on his second attire..... any suggestions?

Putting a lot of good work into this! The main attire looks solid as well as the face. 

As for suggestions to the 2nd attire, I have a few suggestions.

1.) WM 13 with LOD spikes. Only problem with that one is he is wearing mad padding like the double pads on the legs and he was rocking elbow pads on his biceps too for some reason.

2.) There's a different red trunks style he has with black kneepads and boots and wearing a black du-rag.

3.) The NOD attire.

4.) Harlem Heat 2000- Big T

Personally, I dig the WM 13 look or the alternate red trunks/black knee pads-boots.

Hope this opens up ideas.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I put a preview of Ahmed Johnson's nation of domination attire. I am still waiting on Tyrant 185 for the nation logo to go around his waist band then he should be ready for upload.

Loving that Nation attire so far bro. I'll get the waist band logo done tomorrow for you.

yall done opened a can of worms with that NOD attire lol. now i'm gonna need Savio, Henry, Kama and Faarooq LOL

All in the the plans bud. I'm pretty excited for this year. I know the "Attituse Era" is the obvious time in wrestling where everyone says it was the best, and it was, however I think the WWF New Generation 1994-1997 was pretty freaking great.

• 2 years later...