10/21/16 Ahmed Johnson UPLOADED

Shawnstylz

Hello once again, I know this has taken some time but Tyrant185 and I just wanted to get this right. Here is a final preview, as always feedback is welcome. His moveset will be completed and the upload to CC will happen tonight!  Is there any preference to what attire is the default, as it will affect what is worn during royal rumble matches?

Pearl River Power House Attire

FAA0CABF-D596-4C14-BA28-81CA008766F5_zps

Nation Of Domination Attire

2A53592C-6A85-4D5F-BDE2-DD24D5074357_zps

602111F4-5C4B-42CD-9378-11080D06609F_zps

Edited by Shawnstylz
  • Like 1

Yeah this is just a preview so his attire is not yet complete. I will have an update shortly with his attire completed. Any refs of his tarts?

Edited by Shawnstylz

No texture B, just morphing. I couldn't find a high quality pic to use that would match a suitable skin tone for him in game.

Natey, this attire is from Survivor Series 1995. He did not have thigh pads at that event, which is why I chose it. I was not sure that I could recreate that look at a high enough quality and wanted to keep it looking very clean. Stretching logos across the upper thigh is very tricky and messy

No texture B, just morphing. I couldn't find a high quality pic to use that would match a suitable skin tone for him in game.

Natey, this attire is from Survivor Series 1995. He did not have thigh pads at that event, which is why I chose it. I was not sure that I could recreate that look at a high enough quality and wanted to keep it looking very clean. Stretching logos across the upper thigh is very tricky and messy

My bad I missed that. Sorry. 

this is pretty awesome man, are you going to be doing some wcw stuff this year?

Thanks for the feedback guys. Tyrant185 was a big help getting this to where it needed to be. Both him and I will be focusing on 1995-1997 WWF AND 1995-1997 WCW this year. Once his second attire and move set has been completed I will upload him to CC.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Tyrant185 was a big help getting this to where it needed to be. Both him and I will be focusing on 1995-1997 WWF AND 1995-1997 WCW this year. Once his second attire and move set has been completed I will upload him to CC.

thank the good lord! lol. that's awesome. and yeah Tyrant is a great cawer. i just wish Krad would jump back on the legends caw train but it's cool. with you 2 doing WCW and WWF that's definitely gonna help my wcw and wwf universes.

For sure bud. We got some cool stuff planned

great. i hope harlem heat booker and stevie ray is on that list lol.

i was getting you and dre41's stuff back on old gen when you guys were there. you guys kept my universes going lol

lol I know we were killing it but Dre decided to go to the dark side and get an Xbox one. Booooo 👎🏻 Lol 

lol true story. dre retweeted this when i tweeted it back in 2014 i was like "dre i heard you got a trashbox one!" he quoted it and lol'd it.

but yeah maybe one year he'll see the error of his ways.  I've been trying to convince he and rawfshowtime to both come to playstation but they aren't budging lol.

the main reason i went ps4 was because i noticed that all 3rd party games were being developed on ps4 and then ported to x1 pretty much the opposite of last gen. which is why ps3 had so many issues with wwegames last gen. oh well hopefully one year he'll come over. i mean i've been getting you guys' stuff i think ever since SVR2010 (atleast i know that's where i started with dre). the ecw and wcw stuff you were doing from WWE13 - 2k14 was just simply phenomenal

Thanks bud. This was the first year since the transition to new gen consoles I felt comfortable enough to post my stuff. I just had to get the hang of things first.

yeah i hear that. i got 2k15 on current gen.. i felt so alone cause there was no way to do a retro universe LOL

i hope you or tyrant can get a harlem heat booker. i already picked up a great stevie ray. i just really need the face and body morph i can do everything else lol