WWE 2K17 Official Glitch Thread (Post Any and All Glitches You Run Across) Playable Unmasked Superstars

mrelectriccity

Another glitch I managed put the mcdavid logo on Balor and Itami arm sleeve u MUST MIRROR THE LOGO,

IT READ AS. DVIADCM

i tried to put redesign rebuild reclaim on seths wristbands and its backwards to how do we fix this?

universe glitch

Curtis Axel vs Zack Ryder (current IC champ) on main event

set bo dallas to run in on zack and Curtis axel came out with the IC title and with Zack's entrance

Finally able to connect to The logo upload  site, to see it displays all the logos i've already downloaded in the "new" sections, so I can't upload anything because I have "95/10" logos slot used" .......

Fed up with 2k...

Finally able to connect to The logo upload  site, to see it displays all the logos i've already downloaded in the "new" sections, so I can't upload anything because I have "95/10" logos slot used" .......

Fed up with 2k...

yeah it's obvious they didn't do anything with online but fuck it up worse than it already was

So after multiple attempts...I've noticed that this game tends to crash when you download caws that use parts w/ downloadable content. I'm sure this has already been addressed by other members on this site. I thought maybe it was just random caws, even those w/o downloadable content, that were causing the game to crash, but now I just believe it's the ones that have dlc. For instance, I downloaded a random TJ Perkins someone created (no dlc) and nothing happened. Then, just recently, I downloaded Status' Rey Mysterio (w/ dlc) and it crashed on me. This might also include arenas and other items possibly. Hopefully 2k patches this up soon.

Thanks also to those who previously stated how to fix this problem. You saved my save :lol  

The Rock was champion in my universe mode. He was cutting a promo when Owens came out. Owens won the promo, I check my news and apparently Owens won the title in that promo. I guess Universe mode mistakes promos for matches? Haven't tried replicating it.

Also I downloaded a Universal title and set it to Owens, but in Owen's entrance he came out with the Intercontinental championship. He definitely wasn't my intercontinental champion.

And just like last year you're not telling us how to do it so we need to ask you for wrestlers :)

I wan't Ted DiBiase as a wrestler can you tell me how to do it or can you upload him to cc?

Edited by Supergame

The Rock was champion in my universe mode. He was cutting a promo when Owens came out. Owens won the promo, I check my news and apparently Owens won the title in that promo. I guess Universe mode mistakes promos for matches? Haven't tried replicating it.

Also I downloaded a Universal title and set it to Owens, but in Owen's entrance he came out with the Intercontinental championship. He definitely wasn't my intercontinental champion.

I also noticed you can give someone a title just by putting them in the champion slot in the rankings

I bet they patch all these in therror first patch and not fix any of the game breaking bugs

dude calm down

first of all. if you aren't submitting tickets or posting your issues on the official forums, you don't have the right to complain

2. i hate 2k but they don't deserve as much hate as they get.

3. they patched the game with every single DLC. expect the same thing. the game has barely been out 2 weeks. calm down